Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Hellooooo!

My name's Amy, and I've been around on manacube for 10 months now but I've only just started to become more active on the forums and I wanted to do an introduction! Also I can't sleep and I'm bored :D

Anyways, the standard things about me are I'm 17 ('04 gang!) and I live in Australia, born in England, so you'll see me talking smack about both places ;)

I'm in my final year of high school, and last year I was stressing about what I wanted to do after I graduated. Well, lucky for me, I reinstalled minecraft for the first time in years and I found manacube! As I started to become really active (and amongst other things in my real life), I realised I love gaming and such, and I've decided I wanted to get a career in game creating, or something around those lines!

But seriously though, I've got to thank mana for a lot of things. I've met so many great people here, the players are (mostly) so nice and the staff are so helpful. I've met some of my closest friends here! I lowkey regret not finding this place sooner!

If you ever want to have a chat, I am always down, message me on discord if you want! I love making friends heh

My main gamemode is parkour and I'm there 99% when I'm online so just pop in, if you can stand the chat of course!

So that's all from me, I just wanted to do this because I thought it would be fun!

Have a good day/night! <3

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Also: im a really big fan of animals, especially dogs, so if you ever have pictures of animals that you want to share you can always send them to me !!

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
leme guess: ur having trouble going to sleep

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
ma'am this is forums not discord.

okay i gotta change my reply so i can keep the replys topical and not get warned.

HIIII AMYY. Nice to MEET u. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here on Manacube. And yes i will backup your trash talk with my own genius comments because i know how much you LOOVEEEE talking smack. uwu uwu

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
Hellooooo!

My name's Amy, and I've been around on manacube for 10 months now but I've only just started to become more active on the forums and I wanted to do an introduction! Also I can't sleep and I'm bored :D

Anyways, the standard things about me are I'm 17 ('04 gang!) and I live in Australia, born in England, so you'll see me talking smack about both places ;)

I'm in my final year of high school, and last year I was stressing about what I wanted to do after I graduated. Well, lucky for me, I reinstalled minecraft for the first time in years and I found manacube! As I started to become really active (and amongst other things in my real life), I realised I love gaming and such, and I've decided I wanted to get a career in game creating, or something around those lines!

But seriously though, I've got to thank mana for a lot of things. I've met so many great people here, the players are (mostly) so nice and the staff are so helpful. I've met some of my closest friends here! I lowkey regret not finding this place sooner!

If you ever want to have a chat, I am always down, message me on discord if you want! I love making friends heh

My main gamemode is parkour and I'm there 99% when I'm online so just pop in, if you can stand the chat of course!

So that's all from me, I just wanted to do this because I thought it would be fun!

Have a good day/night! <3
Omg, gamer girl amy