Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I’m really into dropshipping and investing. I haven’t had the courage to do it yet but that would be my lifegoal.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
I have gone back and forth on what I want to do with my life. I have always wanted to do something with kids, so my first thought was a pediatric surgeon but now I am more leaning more toward just a pediatrician. For a little bit I wanted to be either an FBI agent or a teacher, but they don't pay well so I decided against them. I am extremely good with math, so my parents want me to be an engineer but that doesn't really fascinate me much. As you can see I really have no idea, but I do have to pick in a year so we will see!!!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Professional banana

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
CODING. Perhaps making dubstep and riddim music and performing up there with Barely Alive OWO

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
I've had and lost interest in so many dream jobs since I was little. I remember that I've dreamed of being a chef, a lawyer, a photographer, but I eventually lost interest and gave up on all of them. Right now, I don't really know what I wanna be, but all I know is that no matter if it'll be a full time job or just a hobby, I'll be a YouTuber no matter how unsuccessful I become ;D

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I've had and lost interest in so many dream jobs since I was little. I remember that I've dreamed of being a chef, a lawyer, a photographer, but I eventually lost interest and gave up on all of them. Right now, I don't really know what I wanna be, but all I know is that no matter if it'll be a full time job or just a hobby, I'll be a YouTuber no matter how unsuccessful I become ;D
Same. I wanted to be a vet, until i discovered i would have to do surgery and out animals down. I have a weak stomach, and my heart can't handle killing animals. <\3

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
My dream job would probably be a Cyber Security Lead / Senior Network Engineer. I've always been interested in tech ever since I was little, taking apart my old consoles and laptops to see how they work. Nowadays I tend to just brush up on my coding skills, take apart my machine at home that I enjoy maintaining; however, I am looking to get into a new job at the start of the new year as a junior support technician, so it'll be good fun.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I'd absolutely love to be a therapist. I have developed a great interest in psychology and really want to help people that way. I know therapists get paid a decent amount but the smile on someone's face or the spark of hope of getting better in their eyes is the biggest reason why I want to do this. It will be really hard to deal with clients who I wasn't able to help or rub off on me but I'll gladly take that along for the people I was able to help. I'm currently in my first year of applied psychology which won't really make me a therapist but a psychological counselor. I decided to do this as the studies for a therapist are a bit too much for me rn and I'll always be able to go for my master after a bit of working and getting experiences. I have also been thinking of ways to raise awareness of mental health issues and try to give a few tools to deal with them yourself or for a friend on Manacube but I'm not 100% sure on how to do this yet. I have some ideas but it needs further attention. :D