Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
My Favourite season was last season survival and Olympus because this was the season where i got used to play alot and made friends what is ur favorite season.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Well parkour doesn’t have seasons but I still want to contribute so I’m going to say winter is my favorite season.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Well parkour doesn’t have seasons but I still want to contribute so I’m going to say winter is my favorite season.
Hilarious as always

I have a lot of nostalgia of the time I played on Minevast but definitely this season survival, I know it has a lot of issues but I love it more so then the game itself the community.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
When I first read the title I thought we were discussing the natural seasons (spring, summer, fall, winter)

I'm gonna go with Olympus Season 2. I wasn't around for Season 1, and I know a lot of people think season 1 was better than 2.
But based on my experiences, season 2 is my favorite. I also don't play any other realms with seasons, unfortunately.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I love winter too, it’s my favorite season by far because where I live it doesn’t get too cold to the point where it’s miserable but it’s just chilly enough to feel great. I love the Winter holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years) and I just love that the sun sets earlier so I can spend more time with my family.

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
Season 2 because i wasnt here in s1