What's your first memory of Minecraft?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Personally, I remember all my first experiences on all of the different versions of Minecraft I’ve played! (Xbox, PS3, MCPE & PC).

When I first got the PC version, I played a superflat, singleplayer creative and had no idea how to move. I remember specifically seeing slimes, and being annoyed by the sound because I was completely clueless about the controls and settings.

...Ahhh, the memories!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I remember it was around 9:30 at night, and my dad just had put in the login info on the old launcher, and it booted up a singleplayer world and I got lost in it for like another hour (granted I was like really young, and so this was late for me) and I loved it. Here I am today, still as obsessed with it!

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Pft aight. I remember my mum buying and putting the info and launching Minecraft. I had absolutely no clue as to what the controls were and so when I started a singleplayer world... I spent like 15 minutes trying to find how to move. When I did find out how to move I was killed by a spider and... that's how my minecraft career began

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Playing a cracked version on the super old launcher back in like 1.4.7 and typing in names like Graser8 and having the skins of famous youtubers before i bought the game ahaha that was like 2013 jesus im old

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
Watching my best friend play survival games through skype screenshare because my mom wouldn't let me buy minecraft

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I remember my first very experience playing Minecraft. It was on my mom's iPhone 6, back in 2014 on MCPE 0.8, back when worlds were limited to 16x16 chunks (or something like that). I carved a roller coaster on top of, below, through, and next to a natural mountain. A good time was had, until the world was deleted ;_;

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Went to my friend’s house after school one day and he taught me how to play and we would switch back and forth after every death during some games of Destroy the Monument on [REDACTED]. Those were the times...

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Oh, well that depends if you mean playing or watching...
because before I started playing Minecraft, I watched videos on youtube by different youtubers! Most were lets play videos... modded survival etc.
I started playing MC back in like 2016 2017. I started with PE, it wasn't until later in 2017 I got Java. I remember trying to tame wolves in creative mode on PE, and instead of pressing tame I smucked the wolf with the bones.
It did NOT go as I had planned... the wolves turned hostile, and thank goodness I was in creative mode or they would of killed me.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
When I got Minecraft I would always play with my older brother, until he moved out. We played adventure maps and this one horror map called Herobrine’s Mansion. It was so fun and I wish I could do it all over gain :)

Chris (letdowns)