Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello there!

Recently I’ve been having way too many tech related issues, and have been unable to get online at all - before I started having these issues, I’d basically live on ManaCube, and would spend all of my free time there. I’ve recently gotten a new job, which has encouraged me to get outside more, and has made me enjoy playing on ManaCube even more, as I now look forward to playing! But... as I’ve been unable to get on, I started finding myself becoming bored and having nothing to do, so I decided to try a new hobby!

In an attempt to cure my boredom, I bought some roller skates, and I’ve been having so much fun skating around on them (even if I’m hilariously bad).

It got me thinking though, I wonder what other members of the community enjoy doing when they’re not playing the best Minecraft server to ever exist (...I’m totally not biased at all here) - let me know what you guys enjoy doing!

P.S; Incoming picture of my hot wheels: :cool:

4428159B-CCAA-4D60-B3F2-3404F8F42FFA.jpeg

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Baseball and playing music

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hello there!

Recently I’ve been having way too many tech related issues, and have been unable to get online at all - before I started having these issues, I’d basically live on ManaCube, and would spend all of my free time there. I’ve recently gotten a new job, which has encouraged me to get outside more, and has made me enjoy playing on ManaCube even more, as I now look forward to playing! But... as I’ve been unable to get on, I started finding myself becoming bored and having nothing to do, so I decided to try a new hobby!

In an attempt to cure my boredom, I bought some roller skates, and I’ve been having so much fun skating around on them (even if I’m hilariously bad).

It got me thinking though, I wonder what other members of the community enjoy doing when they’re not playing the best Minecraft server to ever exist (...I’m totally not biased at all here) - let me know what you guys enjoy doing!

P.S; Incoming picture of my hot wheels: :cool:

View attachment 18721
Hey there Hallow! I too have a lot of free time, and sometimes, I don't have a clue what to do. I play the cello and piano, and so that takes up a lot of time during my day (if I feel like practicing). I have a dog, and so having good times with her and my family is great! Most of the other things that I do are seasonal, such as skiing, surfing (although if you live in California, year-round) and a lot of other things. Hope you
're enjoying those roller skates! I've roller skated a lot, so hopefully you enjoy it as much as I do ;)

Best,
WingsOfFyre

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there! My main hobbies are playing soccer when the soccer season is currently open and one of my other hobbies is reading books.
- TheProTroller