Whats your most favorite thing about Skyblock?

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
For me my most favorite thing about skyblock is the players they are all so helpful and kind to newcomers.

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Easily the community. I’d honestly say that skyblock has the best community out of all the servers. Everyone is kind and respectful and there’s always someone willing to help when you need it.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Easily the community. I’d honestly say that skyblock has the best community out of all the servers. Everyone is kind and respectful and there’s always someone willing to help when you need it.
Ikr, you are one of the most helpful as well.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Easily the community is my favourite part about being on Skyblock. As Roza had stated, the community is kind and respectable with a will to help others. I've met so many amazing people who I can call a friend and so I'm glad I joined Skyblock.

Tylewr

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Tylewr
Tylewr
ELITE
Ratings
125 2
I completely %100 agree with Gap and Roza, the community on Skyblock is the best there ever was. [totally not biased] It has changed so much over the 4-5 years I've been playing but everyone has always been kind and helpful and friendly competition. It can get toxic at times but that's all part of the fun.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I completely %100 agree with Gap and Roza, the community on Skyblock is the best there ever was. [totally not biased] It has changed so much over the 4-5 years I've been playing but everyone has always been kind and helpful and friendly competition. It can get toxic at times but that's all part of the fun.
I just wish Parkour was like that lol

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
as some of yall have stated, my favorite thing Is also how friendly players are! My experience with skyblock was limited so when I decided that I wanted to get more invested into it all players were open, accepting, and encouraged me to even move to skyblock (sorry oly players D:). Roza, gobs, Debbie, and others really helped me understand the basics and showed me efficient ways to build things. You guys, and all skyblock players are greatly appreciated.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
as some of yall have stated, my favorite thing Is also how friendly players are! My experience with skyblock was limited so when I decided that I wanted to get more invested into it all players were open, accepting, and encouraged me to even move to skyblock (sorry oly players D:). Roza, gobs, Debbie, and others really helped me understand the basics and showed me efficient ways to build things. You guys, and all skyblock players are greatly appreciated.
I just wish Parkour could be more like that. Whenever staff isn't online Parkour chat gets out of hand.

Ratings
I just wish Parkour could be more like that. Whenever staff isn't online Parkour chat gets out of hand.
Yeah, i tried parkour and you can't go 15 seconds without people swearing and discussing things that definitely shouldnt be there.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I love the bonds you can make with other players. I recently joined ManaCube in December 2018 and I have made so many memories with people I can call my friends. Its been a fun and exciting time so far on Skyblock.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Oh awesome.

Ratings
Just started skyblock a week and a half ago. Its the best out there in my opinion because of the community. I already got $20M because others donated to me. I also was selling cubits, thinking nobody would buy it, but people did mostly because they wanted to give me money as well as them getting something from it. I like that about mana cube -- people always helping, being great friends, and these are people that others dont know about.

Ratings
Easily my favorite thing about ManaCube is skyblock (second is olympus) mainly because not only my real life friends are there, but skyblock has that feeling that you just cant stop playing, whether you lost all your stuff in PvP or you finished your mob grinder.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Easily my favorite thing about ManaCube is skyblock (second is olympus) mainly because not only my real life friends are there, but skyblock has that feeling that you just cant stop playing, whether you lost all your stuff in PvP or you finished your mob grinder.
Oh my main is Parkour lol

Ratings
Parkour just frustrates me too much -- i haven't played MC in like 8 months so now im terrible at parkour ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ratings
My fav thing is playing with such a nice community as i found out today when I got amazing bday gifts.
Oh yeah, sorry i forgot it was your bday :/ so happy late birthday :3