When is the last time you experienced nostalgia?

Blororis

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Ratings
533 2
When is the last time you experienced nostalgia?
For me, it was yesterday, when my parents bought me this mango candy from the candy shop. (Pic)
This chewy soft gummy does not taste specifically good, but it reminds me of my childhood, as I was really addicted to them.
They reminded me of the memories I had as a child, and the times that I didn't have to worry about anything.
What about you? When is the last time you experienced nostalgia? I'd love to hear your stories <3

Attachments

Last edited:

kxies

Helper
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Ratings
384 4
Listening to bts's old-ish songs, mainly crystal snow. (Blood sweat and tears, DNA, and Lie (Jimin) were also really good ones)
Watching stampy and popularmmos videos.
I used to go home everyday looking forward to watching stampy's lovely world videos and popularmmos's two daily uploads.
Those were the days :sob:

Ratings
69 2
I was listening to a bunch of artists I used to love when I was like 5 and Empire State of Mind (part II) Broken Down by Alicia Keys came on. It used to be my favourite song of all time, but I hadn't listened to it in a long time so when I did I felt like a kid lol.

Last edited:
Ratings
66 2
Today I was walking around where I live and I walked past this daycare center that I used to go to when I was a wee boy. I saw the same like teacher/counselor person that was there when I was there. I saw the playground where I used to play and it just was like dang. I don't feel like the same person anymore. Life just seems much more complicated.

Incompleteekoala

Helper
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Ratings
So about a week or 2 ago I was talking with some people and Dr. Seuss came up in the conversation and like any normal human I looked up his books when I got the chance. So then today I remember that and searched them up again and started to read them. So many memories came back about when I used to read those books.