Which books do you enjoy reading / listening to?

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
In the spirit of @Sonic_Raptor 's quest to increase forum activity:

What books would you absolutely recommend others read or did you really enjoy reading yourself?

I quite enjoyed the "Throne of Glass" series of Sarah J Maas, as a nice medieval fantasy book, and am currently fascinated by "Influence, the psychology of persuasion" by Robert Cialdini.
at the moment im reading "Islamic State: The Digital Caliphate" by Abdel-Bari Atwan and "How Democracies Die" by Daniel Ziblatt and Steven Levitsky
I would recommend both they're very interesting in the warfare and history genre

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Mein kampf ik it was made by hitler but I think it’s a very interesting book

SaraBear_

ELITE
SaraBear_
SaraBear_
ELITE
Ratings

What books would you absolutely recommend others read or did you really enjoy reading yourself?

I quite enjoyed the "Throne of Glass" series of Sarah J Maas, as a nice medieval fantasy book, and am currently fascinated by "Influence, the psychology of persuasion" by Robert Cialdini.
Throne of Glass has actually been on my read list for a while but im currently reading the Caraval series and its pretty good if you like the mystery, fantasy type books!

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
210 13
At the moment i am reading
Collected Poems of William Wordsworth
I love peotry and the way words are constructed to give a sense of wonder and life. I have to many favorites to mention them.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
tbh I don't read books I just read Wikipedia articles 2 hours a day lol

ElbonIII

ELITE
ElbonIII
ElbonIII
ELITE
Ratings
45 1
Percy Jackson, Narnia, Lord of the Rings, and Ranger's Apprentice are all awesome series if you're into medieval fantasy type books : )

LilBoy_

ELITE
xLilBear
xLilBear
ELITE
Ratings
10 2

i dont read so none!

cr4wl

probablyFatal
probablyFatal
Ratings
just read Seth Rogens "Yearbook"

the harry potter series is one of my favorites

i also read a lot of random biographies and stuff

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Percy Jackson, Narnia, Lord of the Rings, and Ranger's Apprentice are all awesome series if you're into medieval fantasy type books : )
I read the Percy Jackson series as an assignment for English. Usually I hate reading when my teacher(s) assign it but the series is actually quite enjoyable.

I'm a huge fan of Colleen Hoover's books! Her emotionally charged stories are my go-to. From "Slammed" to "Heart Bones," each one is a journey. If you're curious about the order, check out the sequence on Colleen Hoover books in order. It's a great guide for diving into her captivating world.

Last edited:

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
I dont read as much anymore but as a kid I really loved the Rangers Apprentice Series and my fav book of all time is The Sky so Heavy which is based near where I grew up

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
131 9
I've never liked (or really been able to read) books due to dyslexia, but I downloaded Loveless as an audio book and absolutely love it! Also love Game Of Thrones audiobooks and FNAF franchise ebooks!
Post automatically merged:

Oh! That's because it's a series of thirteen(?) books. It starts with "The Bad Beginning", and I think you'll be able to find the rest from there. All by Lemony Snicket.
Off topic but reading your signature, the maps.. gangnam style? im intrigued

SolDreamSentinel

ELITE
SolDreamSentinel
SolDreamSentinel
ELITE
Ratings
As a few others have recommended, I too really enjoy Wings Of Fire, and have read everything that’s out except for Dragonslayer and book #15. Other than that, the Chronicles of Narnia have stuck with me since childhood.

I actually like reading/collecting books quite a bit, though much of it is nonfiction, along with some graphic novels/sequentially illustrated books I enjoy; the Amulet series is good, as well as Rema Chronicles so far, and Nausicaa is amazing, to name a few. I’ll read pretty much anything Mega Man related as well.

lafia8

PATRON+
lafia8
lafia8
Patron+
Ratings
41 3
One of my favorite books from when I was a kid was called East by Edith Patou. Just finished rereading it and would still recommend it, even if some nostalgia made it better for me now.

Right now I’m reading Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson. Definitely a good read so far.