Which game mode (in YOUR opinion) has the hardest difficulty?

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Ok, so I was just thinking... it would be interesting to see what other ppl thought the hardest game mode was on manacube. So what makes a game mode difficult? (I'm not going to include parkour, creative or kit in my opinion bcuz I don't play them too much)
- hard to obtain basic resources
- shops being more expensive and takes hours of grinding to afford anything
- hunger (does not apply to all)
- buggy (this isn't as relevant though)

In my opinion, from highest to lowest difficulty it would be:
- Islands
- Skyblock
- Survival
- Olympus

ExUprising

MVP+
IntriguingUser
IntriguingUser
MVP+
Ratings
I don't think any of the game modes are "hard" in any sense, just tedious. Doesn't take skill to build a cacti farm, just time and dedication.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I don't think any of the game modes are "hard" in any sense, just tedious. Doesn't take skill to build a cacti farm, just time and dedication.
Yeah, that's all gamemodes, tedious work, stuff that requires time and effort, but not necessarily skill as much. For parkour that's a bit different as different difficulties require different more advanced skills, but most if it is all tedious grinding to make your way to the top.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I'd say for beginners starting out on Olympus, it's somewhat difficult, especially because the first 3 mines aren't exactly the best in terms of income. From Slave - Farmer, it can take a while, especially because that's the only thing they can do to make money. I don't think it's a hard concept to understand though, Prison servers have always been my favourite game mode, so I wouldn't say Olympus is "hard".

Parkour in my opinion is hard, however ... xD

Ray (instanding)

MVP+
Creeperboy1161
Creeperboy1161
MVP+
Ratings
31 1
I'd say for beginners starting out on Olympus, it's somewhat difficult, especially because the first 3 mines aren't exactly the best in terms of income. From Slave - Farmer, it can take a while, especially because that's the only thing they can do to make money. I don't think it's a hard concept to understand though, Prison servers have always been my favourite game mode, so I wouldn't say Olympus is "hard".

Parkour in my opinion is hard, however ... xD
Parkour is the hardest, makes me rage sometimes xD, although it depends what map you're playing.

Last edited:

omgitsdino

ELITE
leevitate
leevitate
ELITE
Ratings
26 9
I agree although, I do believe survival is a little harder than Skyblock, because of this I would have to put the order as,
- Islands
- Survival
- Skyblock
- Olympus

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
Well, well, well. The hardest game mode, in my opinion, is /hub3. Have you ever spent three to five hours, in one night, trying to find all the locations and discoveries, with a friend, on a late Saturday night, while you just want to sleep, but you know the grind never stops?

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I'd have to say parkour. See, making a farm and clearing out prison mines isn't necessarily hard, just time-consuming. You don't really need skill to break the blocks or to follow a cacti farm tutorial. However, on parkour, some maps can't be completed without a certain amount of skill. Someone new to Minecraft can do the farm and prison; in fact, my friend came over to play Minecraft for the first time, and he was able to, but when we tried an easy parkour map, he couldn't make it past the first 10 jumps.

QuantumLoops

MVP+
Looopiee
Looopiee
MVP+
Ratings
33 7
In my mind none of them are hard once you understand them, I've played on a lot of different game-modes. All the same after a while you just grind, get use it, and have fun.