Which Rank Do You Like More?

In ManaCube Which Rank On The Store Do You Prefer? Tell Me!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I like Elite, because Elite is superior to all the other ranks.

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
211 5
Before I became a mod I started at VIP+. Then I got MVP,MVP+ and just recently bought myself ELITE. Out of these my favorite is probably elite. Though it's really similar to MVP+, I like that there are the extra features like join messages. I think they're cute

Mogzy

fa315f727e894035
fa315f727e894035
Ratings
12 2
For me , on factions , mvp is the most practical :) MVP for the win!

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
elite is the best just because it is the highest, however, mvp+ is very close just because some servers (such as kitpvp) do not have elite keys so you can't reclaim your keys for elite. However, all the servers have legendary keys for mvp+ so it's also a very good rank.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
If it were based on colour alone, I’d have to say MVP+, as red is obviously the superior colour.

But, I suppose Elite is technically “designed” to be the best, and has some pretty cool features that I think players enjoy a lot - whether it’s cosmetic, or actually beneficial to their in-game progress.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I mean like most of the other players I would definitely prefer ELITE over the others, it's obviously due to it having much more commands and cool stuff that you can do and the fact that you get that crazy good ELITE key :) Unfortunately I'm too broke to afford ELITE o_O

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
elite is the best just because it is the highest, however, mvp+ is very close just because some servers (such as kitpvp) do not have elite keys so you can't reclaim your keys for elite. However, all the servers have legendary keys for mvp+ so it's also a very good rank.
Fun fact- parkour doesn't have legendary keys.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I'm yet to weigh on this but I shall.
My favourite rank is the one I bought, VIP+ I think its the best bang for your buck so to speak. It gets you /nick /fly and /sell /vip mine 3 set homes which are the main perks of all the rank tiers. Obviously MVP+ and Elite are the best but I think VIP+ is the best rank you can buy when starting out on the server.
- Raptor

melancholyx

ELITE
GoodGuyMellow
GoodGuyMellow
ELITE
Ratings
I feel like VIP+ has everything I need on skyblock imo, all I really needed was fly so VIP+ is defo my favorite.