Who do you think will be the next admin?

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
idk at all this is just a fun post :D

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
There are these 2 staff who i think would be great for admin, Chocbar and SunsetMagic, idk why i think this, they just give off admin vibes and i think they'll make amazing admins

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
178 5
I feel like Shinxray definitely would've deserved admin as he basically works hard for parkour every day and without him parkour would've been dead a long time ago :)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I'm thinking Abbie and Shinx are probably going to be promoted first, Shinx because he's kept parkour going as mika said, and abbie because they're usually online on discord
Promos seem to always run off of how active you are on discord lol

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Getting promoted to admin from srmod is just like a regular player who would be promoted straight to admin. Especially since it's a paid job, where they need people who are good at coding with for example java or python.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I feel like Shinxray definitely would've deserved admin as he basically works hard for parkour every day and without him parkour would've been dead a long time ago :)
Yeah I agree! :D

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
Getting promoted to admin from srmod is just like a regular player who would be promoted straight to admin. Especially since it's a paid job, where they need people who are good at coding with for example java or python.
Yeah I think Pris is right. The admins work directly under Dacon and some of them are outside hires (CullanP, for example). Notice how all of the updates are done by Dacon, Sunset, or another admin. The exception is of course Shinx for new maps, but the reason SrMods aren’t admins is because they don’t make tangible changes to the server.

Sorry if that sounded a bit ranty lmao. Idk who the next admin would be because I’m pretty sure the process for getting new admins is way different then the process for mods. It is a paying job, after all.

Also, if I have gotten anything wrong, please let me know!

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor