oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
im just wondering who is already in the Christmas spirit and who has put their Christmas tree up already?
I was at the mall today, and they already had the huge Christmas tree up. Also, at Pete's Coffee they have the Peppermint Latte that I got. Yum!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
No tree but I'm definitely ready :D:D:D:D

Bluekiwi1099

Ratings
8 2
I'm super excited I'm only asking for a new pc for Minecraft so I can download texture packs without glitching.

StevenJxmes

ELITE
StevenJxmes
StevenJxmes
ELITE
Ratings
I’m ready for Christmas 100%, but after that I’m certainly ready for the cold weather to leave. Not too fond of that this year

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
As far as I'm concerned, Christmas has already started. I've already gotten into the holiday spirit with Christmas decorations, Christmas food and even a Christmas skin for my Minecraft character! However, it is really cold and I wish it was hotter... It's already started snowing which is nice, quite pretty and fluffy.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Already have presents bought and wrapped, set up a tiny Christmas tree, and my work plays the Christmas station, and we had our first major snowfall and it's only halfway through November

It's Christmas and you can't convince me otherwise!

themodking

MVP+
themodking
themodking
MVP+
Ratings
im just wondering who is already in the Christmas spirit and who has put their Christmas tree up already?
Oh please... I am always ready for Christmas but it depends on how early people make it that annoys me. I don't really care WHEN the Christmas season starts its just how serious people take it. Certain stores are playing Christmas music already but that doesn't bother me. People are complaining about global warming and then they get fucked by a lot of damn snow. Either global Warming or Snow. Your choice.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Already have presents bought and wrapped, set up a tiny Christmas tree, and my work plays the Christmas station, and we had our first major snowfall and it's only halfway through November

It's Christmas and you can't convince me otherwise!
If you remove the red words, you get "Have bought, wrapped up tiny tree, my plays Christmas, and had first snowfall. It's halfway November Christmas, you convince otherwise?"

Just thought that was interesting.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
As the (self-proclaimed) Queen of Halloween, I must say I am super excited for Christmas.

I just love the atmosphere, the music and the feeling! Autumn will always be my favourite season; but the idea of staying indoors, looking out at the snow and curling up with a nice hot cocoa, watching the cheesiest, cringes Christmas movies Netflix or “True Movies” has to offer ... gets me feeling all festive!

Roll on the ugly sweaters! <3

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I’m already SO pumped for christmas :) My choir started working on Song-a-grams where we sing to people via telephone and it’s so wholesome. Even though I don’t get presents, I love Christmas.

Chris (letdowns)

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
So ready gimmie already :D

elliephxnt

ELITE
elliephxnt
elliephxnt
ELITE
Ratings
Working on Christmas music in my chorus and I set up my mini tree!! All I want is for thanksgiving just to pass already lol