LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
:mc_31-1: Who Said What? :mc_31-1:
Staff Edition

:mc_175-0:

Howdy Howdy everyone! This week we will have a quote based game. Before we get into the explanation as you can see there is a poll on this post. I want to know what you guys want to see! I would love to make these games more player centered but I want to hear from you!

This idea was presented to me by AshleyMarie! She is a lovely human- if you do not know her she is a moderator on creative and olympus! This game is a simple matching game, I will provide you will a list of quotes as well as a list of staff. Your goal is to match the quotes to the staff based on your experiences with them or your best guesses! This does feature a retired staff as well so those players who have been around for an idea- get thinkin!

Example Guess:
1: "I like rap music!"

1: lilkayla

1:“brb getting a la croix”
2:"swag"
3:"hhhhhhh"
4:"I really want to get a pet monkey and name it george, imma take him outside and make him curious"
5:"bye"
6:I just had a disturbing thoughts about toes, they're the french fries of the human body
7:"amumu mood "
8:"the lion, the witch and the audacity of this b****"
9:"-1"
10:“yo tengo hungry.”

1:lilkayla
2:Chiaraxxx
3:quinnyp
4:celestiiia
5:Warlord
6:Slime_Lord
7:frickabbie
8:frickniick
9:ashleymarie
10:speedstr

Thank you again to all the staff who participated! It was a great laugh getting sent some of these quotes- the ones about toes is uh- very special haha.

Tomorrow will be player spotlight of the week!

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
11. Do you even like oats????

: ) you will get the answer when you read discord.

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
1. Quinny
2. Chiara
3. Nick
4. Warlord
5. Cele
6. Slime
7. Ashley
8. Speedstr
9. Kayla
10. Abbie
(DM answers)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I think 8 is speed &5 is cele, and 2 is Kayla and 3 is ash, war is 6, slime is 8

7 is called 6 lol pls change

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
The best part of this is that I only say this quote in calls, no one has guessed right yet >: )

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
No one has guessed mine yet either,, y'all don't stand a chance

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
ok so this is really hard because chiara is the original master of swag but then the whole server was kind of overtaken by the sheer marvel that is the word swag, including many staff members! and i have no clue for the other ones either way here goes nothing:

ok i tried really hard to make this funny please laugh

1: LiLKayla - Definitely a La Croix drinker
2: Chiaraxxx - I have enough faith in this one
3: Warlord9120 - idk tbh but i feel like he would say this because sam(ara) says this all the time and he gives me similar vibrations as sam(ara) so i think this makes sense !
4: AshleyMarie - uhhh seems cool and funny and ash seems like that too!! idk
5: Slime_Lord101 - bye is one word and so is Slime_Lord101 (not really but lets pretend bc i need a reason for this)
6: celestiiia - ????????
7: Quinnyp - so hear (fun fact i originally typed here and almost kept it) me out i didn't know what amumu was but it's from league of legends so it has to be from a member of the league of legends cult and ash said it wasn't her and i already have one for kayla and idk anyone else on that list who is a part of the league of legends cult!!!!!
8: frickniick - i have only talked to him twice. once was when he congratulated me for winning his cubit giveaway which tysm very kind and the second was when he told me to stfu which was not nice so the obvious conclusion is that he said this one!!!!
9: speedstr - this is literally 2 letters how am i supposed to know! so this is a guess
10: frickabbie - so uhhhhh i've never really spoken to her but she likes tiktok a lot from that gae faudon did a while back that was guess the staff and judging off of all of that i think this makes sesne >??S??E?S

also i think they might just be in the right order already bc enough of them fit but also i didnt think kayla would forget to scramble them so i decided to not do that

pls send results when u get the time <33

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
7: Quinnyp - so hear (fun fact i originally typed here and almost kept it) me out i didn't know what amumu was but it's from league of legends so it has to be from a member of the league of legends cult and ash said it wasn't her and i already have one for kayla and idk anyone else on that list who is a part of the league of legends cult!!!!!
oH MY GOSH are we known as the league of legends cult