VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
Simple question, simple answers.

Respond in the poll please.

I think a lot of old players would be willing to return to the server if a reset occurs.

Also, buycraft payouts would be a fitting inclusion for a new season.

Splaterd

Ratings
105 2
Depends, They might have to worry about factions payouts first and that might increase cheater count but it is a good idea <3!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Well since I only joined KitPVP about a month ago, I'm still new to all of this. I'm still grinding and trying to get better at the game. Also, I have saved lots of goodies for future me to grind and I'm not ready to lose all of them. Therefore, I'm not ready for a reset. BUT I know that there are a lot of old players and they have gotten tired of the season already. So it depends really.

Splaterd

Ratings
105 2
Well since I only joined KitPVP about a month ago, I'm still new to all of this. I'm still grinding and trying to get better at the game. Also, I have saved lots of goodies for future me to grind and I'm not ready to lose all of them. Therefore, I'm not ready for a reset. BUT I know that there are a lot of old players and they have gotten tired of the season already. So it depends really.
I totally agree with you! Good luck on the grind , Im a fairly stacked player if you need any help or questions dm me in game my ign is Splaterd!

Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
aye stfu octaviene you cheat yo balls of on invaded and fierce
What are you on about? Seriously? I was screenshared and found clean, and on another server, there are much, much better players than me, so I don't know how or why you're singling me out over people like James Cesiva, Deciple and Voltwave.

Also, can we please stay on topic? A reset will be better for a majority of the server, agree/disagree.

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
What are you on about? Seriously? I was screenshared and found clean, and on another server, there are much, much better players than me, so I don't know how or why you're singling me out over people like James Cesiva, Deciple and Voltwave.

Also, can we please stay on topic? A reset will be better for a majority of the server, agree/disagree.
agree and do you know how easy it is to bypass a fucking fierce screenshare LOL, they can't even get their kb right LOOL

polytt

Ratings
I think if we do a reset, we would need more mods. Cause if we do a reset, hackers can kill anyone, cause there would be no diamond players. Also payouts would be tough from the amount of hackers. All hackers would be on top.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I would love a reset, however, poly makes a good point on hackers and payouts. (also please have oly reset first we've been waiting a whole year :sob: )

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
ur all retarded just hop on wurst client it bypasses only thing that doesnt is regen hacks and flight.

vertical and horizontal noclip works u wont get banned just closet cheat bruh