Who's the 3 coolest people you've ever met on Manacube and what made them so cool?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I met her in December 2019 and we got way closer after she joined back on the staff team in April/May. She helped me so much with staffing, even if she didn't want to, and she really made it a whole lot easier for me. She is my best friend and I'm so glad I met her.
THANKS BESTIE LOVE YOU
@pestolicious
The first time we talked, I was on islands helping someone with a sugar cane farm. She said something to the effect of "Hey Anxi, I've heard you're really nice and I've seen you around before, so just wanted to say hi". We started talking a bunch and bonded over our love for brooklyn NINE NINE the best tv show in existence. Here we are 11 years later, still besties. We also have solid plans to meet up in January 2023.

@Sonic_Raptor
I met rap on survival when he was a non. I helped him make his first cactus farm, which was most definitely the best one on the server at that point. When we started talking more I found him kind of annoying IM SORRY but then he got less annoying and now we're besties

@awesomeboy__
AWSUM the coolest 9 year old ever. We were in the same party on survival and called/played minigames often with a group of our party members and got close. We also staffed survival for a period of time together. even though we don't anymore, we still catch up every now and then which Im very thankful for.

also special mentions @amy. @becc_ for being such amazing staff and people. both i madly respect and appreciate. amy bonk.

Last edited:

VenomousLemon

Skyblock Mod+ | Islands/Survival/Olympus Mod
Moderator+
VenomousLemon
VenomousLemon
Mod
Ratings
146 17
hmm well its gotta be first off

Mrs. @gapplegal for being a wonderful human and helping me on whatever I need and to bother her with my lemonness. Was one of the first staff i interacted with as a player after reporting a Theft and haven't stopped bothering her since

@Hayleyx the most stinky person I know and helped me so much as a player and as staff (Hayley for owner). She's a wonderful human but can beat gap : P

@Swrds the most stinky of the sb staff that's all you get btw if you have any sb suggestions put em here :p http://tiny.cc/SBSuggestions

Special thanks to @nick22985 and @amy. who deal with my annoyingness when in vcs and playing parkour and bulling me and @terryZ_ for being the biggest simp

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
@Dacon
@Dacon
@Dacon

For brainwashing me into playing his server literally 24/7 even though I'm bored on parkour half the time :)

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
THANKS BESTIE LOVE YOU
@pestolicious
The first time we talked, I was on islands helping someone with a sugar cane farm. She said something to the effect of "Hey Anxi, I've heard you're really nice and I've seen you around before, so just wanted to say hi". We started talking a bunch and bonded over our love for brooklyn NINE NINE the best tv show in existence. Here we are 11 years later, still besties. We also have solid plans to meet up in January 2023.
This is false, I told anxi that I would fly to her state next month to visit her but she said her mum would say no

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
- @ChocBar has been a great mentor to me since I joined the team originally. I’m honoured to call her a friend, and I don’t think she’s appreciated enough.

- @rangedhealer77 I’m so proud of how far she’s come!! I remember Rangie was one of the first people to befriend me back in November 2018 when I first joined Mana. #OlyS1Squad!

And last but definitely not least, @Txkoyami makes the server enjoyable as we make a lot of memories together when playing. In general, I love the community - it’s what made me want to staff here originally, what kept me going, and what made my return to ManaCube so special. <3
I love ya hallows <3

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
fiasy we still have some unfinished business, I never found out who won.