whos your favorite superhero/ villian?

PineappleRyann

MVP
PineappleRyann
PineappleRyann
MVP
Ratings
My favorite superhero is probably Thor, and my favorite villian is Loki. If I had to pick from DC it would be Batman and joker for sure.

What heroes or villains do you like?

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
To be honest, I don't really like Marvel / DC, they're not my sort of films. If I had to choose Iron Man.

(Also moving this thread to the correct section Off Topic)

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I would say zombies from 28 Days later or 28 Weeks later. Are pretty realistic villain that could actually happen in real life.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Dr. Decker from Nightbreed. ( Wonderful movie for yall if you like horror movies ) He's a really good character and is probably one of my favorite in a Clive Barker movie tbh, Though I also like Pinhead from Hellraiser. Spoilering the image of him incase somebody gets bothered. He could technically be seen as a "hero" depending on your viewpoint from the movie.

If I absolutely had to do a superhero movie villain though it'd be Loki because my bf looks like him lol.

PineappleRyann

MVP
PineappleRyann
PineappleRyann
MVP
Ratings
Dr. Decker from Nightbreed. ( Wonderful movie for yall if you like horror movies ) He's a really good character and is probably one of my favorite in a Clive Barker movie tbh, Though I also like Pinhead from Hellraiser. Spoilering the image of him incase somebody gets bothered. He could technically be seen as a "hero" depending on your viewpoint from the movie.

If I absolutely had to do a superhero movie villain though it'd be Loki because my bf looks like him lol.
THATS CREEPY LOL

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I don't watch scary things XD TWD is basically as far as I go lol
I get you. I recommend watching 28 days later and 28 weeks later. They are great zombie movies.
If you also dont like scary movies but are into zombies, There's Warm Bodies ( a romance/comedy zombie movie ), Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland just to name a few :)