Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
What is so appealing about earth to you? Why did you join and why are you still playing?

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Gosh, where to start on why I play Earth...
Probably the biggest reason I still play Earth is the people itself. It seems like everyone-knows-everyone in our community. It's nice because so many of us have respect for each other and we are all willing to make changes and get to know new people. Honestly if it wasn't for the people I probably wouldn't still be playing...
Another reason I really enjoy Earth is the way that the economy is set up. Not having the admin shop really makes for a weird but fun economy. Not being able to sell items right away for instant money can be quite inconvenient at times but it makes it so everyone has a much more equal shot at winning /top every month. The economy is balanced quite well in my opinion.
Lastly, the reason I still play Earth is because of the pvp emphasis. I haven't really been into pvp this season but it is nice to know it is there if I want to pvp. Seiges add a competitive side and helps broaden the course of the game. It gives something to do if it starts getting boring.

far3ast

MVP+
far3ast
far3ast
MVP+
i like to play earth because kill the boss and getting op things is fun to do with friends

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
I am not really playing earthy but that is because I just am not on manacube all that much anymore. I quit the staff team and kinda just jumped off minecraft for a bit.

I have slowly been getting back into it and earthy is kinda vibey ngl I usually just turn music on and mine away haha.

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
I am not really playing earthy but that is because I just am not on manacube all that much anymore. I quit the staff team and kinda just jumped off minecraft for a bit.

I have slowly been getting back into it and earthy is kinda vibey ngl I usually just turn music on and mine away haha.
good. come join my town like a cool person