Why Did I get Banned

Ratings
Hello and thank you for looking into this thread.. I had reported a new Duping bug the day I joined and for some reason the second day I got banned for Duping and they are "Looking into my case" and I know for a fact that tumms knows I did not dupe because I had been keeping him up with the duping situation... I had been telling him how I accidentally nearly told a friend about the duplication glitch and he said just be quite and a couple of my friends asked me how to dupe I did not tell them I told 1 by accident but I told them not to do it its a big risk (Which it is not) for them to loose their stuff so they did not do it well I hope not that is all I have to say I even told tumms that I accidentally kind of told my friend about the glitch but he said its okay..

Thank
By: Lords_Skittles

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello, @Lords_Skittles.

Apologies for the inconvenience, however from the ban message it looks as though the issue is still being looked into. What I’d suggest you do, is file an appeal here if you haven’t already, and wait until a member of staff is able to get back to you with a final conclusion once they have come to one.
bann.png
Something else to be wary of, is that it is not a permanent ban, and expires on the 21st May, however you are still free to appeal it, as the punishment exceeds the minimum time of 24hrs. I’ll also link the appeals section below, have a nice day/night.

https://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
Hello,

You're currently banned for possible abusing of this bug. Saying you were keeping me up to date with the issue is slightly incorrect, you showed me what you were doing, however you lied about some of the things you were able to duplicate. Telling people about this glitch is a huge risk, no matter how many people you tell.

If you'd like to talk about it, my discord is k a m#5535

Ratings
Hello, @Lords_Skittles.

Apologies for the inconvenience, however from the ban message it looks as though the issue is still being looked into. What I’d suggest you do, is file an appeal here if you haven’t already, and wait until a member of staff is able to get back to you with a final conclusion once they have come to one.
View attachment 13747 Something else to be wary of, is that it is not a permanent ban, and expires on the 21st May, however you are still free to appeal it, as the punishment exceeds the minimum time of 24hrs. I’ll also link the appeals section below, have a nice day/night.

Hello, @Lords_Skittles.

View attachment 13747 Something else to be wary of, is that it is not a permanent ban, and expires on the 21st May, however you are still free to appeal it, as the punishment exceeds the minimum time of 24hrs. I’ll also link the appeals section below, have a nice day/night.

Cheers mate thank you for considering this I did dupe once or twice but just to show tumms :D I thank you

Ratings
Hello,

You're currently banned for possible abusing of this bug. Saying you were keeping me up to date with the issue is slightly incorrect, you showed me what you you were doing, however you lied about some of the things you were able to duplicate. Telling people about this glitch is a huge risk, no matter how many people you tell.

If you'd like to talk about it, my discord is k a m#5535
I did regret for telling people and when I came back from High School Bam XD banned but thankss any way

Ratings
Also I have no other proper server to play on and I really liked how simple this server was so please can it be quicker thanks