Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Heyo! Lofi here.

I'm curious. How come you chose to use Manacube as opposed to other Minecraft servers? Was it the appeal of... certain YouTubers, or was it just from Googling? Did you want something fresh or were you reminded of servers past?

I'm interested to see everyone's answers!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Great question!

I came across Mana in June of 2019 after searching for the most popular Creative servers. ManaCube was in the top three/five (I can't remember which!) so I tried out a few and ManaCube was the only one I stuck with! I really loved how the server was run overall with its grading system and /shop perks. The community was so nice and welcoming! I also loved how the staff would interact with the community (little did I know that a year later I would become part of the team!). After maining on Creative for about a month, I migrated over to Olympus and sometimes played Parkour off on the side. To this day, those three are still my top three (two of which I staff)!
Before ManaCube I mainly played on minigame servers, therefore I was never exposed to actual communities. That's why I really stuck with ManaCube! I've made so many friends through Mana that I could honestly call my best friends, they're amazing!

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
I love this!

I've been a Manacube member on-and-off since 2014. Since I'm pretty young still, that's been a huge chunk of my life and I've developed a lot personality-wise since I first joined. Honestly, there have been a few servers in Minecraft that I've just stuck with over time, and Manacube was one of them. I came back from time to time to check on the server and stuck around for a bit. Recently, I've felt at home in the Creative community and have made quite a few friends after like a week back which is pretty crazy.

I find Minecraft as a whole a much easier way to communicate with people because I have a lot of trouble talking face-to-face, even with friends. Manacube was the server that gave me lasting friendships, and that's why I've stuck around.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
2 certain youtubers I used to watch played Manacube Parkour {This was two or three spawn changes ago}. When watching their videos, I thought "I could be as good as them." Definately underestimated parkour and my inability to jump. I gave up for a while and then decided to return. This time I started to play on Parkour legit. I took my time with everything and did somewhat decent. I kept hearing about this thing called 'Skyblock' and so I decided to see what all the fuss was about. Turned out I really really enjoyed Skyblock and loved the community surrounding it {This happened two/three resets ago}

I didnt really play multiplayer until my best friend also purchased minecraft. We would play a lot of skywars and pvp type games. I never really stuck to any of those servers {One of them was deleted/died which I was sad about}. I'm glad I came back though. It turned out for the better lol

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

I've been on manacube for a few days over 2 years... and I've been staff for almost two years as well. (2 years in January) With that being that majority of my time on manacube has been spent in a staffing role. I choose Manacube mainly because I was messing around on many prison servers at the same time- I actually had lost my pickaxe on Olympus due to a log in glitch and was planning on quitting simply because I lost so much progress so quickly. A player who is no longer active, Wicho, gave me one of his spares and others offered as well. In that moment I realized how friendly the older community of Olympus was (this was before we had two separate servers) With this being said I still love Olympus till this day but nothing can beat the friendships I made back in season one. I still talk to some of them till this day and deeply enjoy it.

MInecraft is just a game i've always been able to run and it is simple to understand. It has so many ways to play I don't think i'd ever fully get bored of it. The new updates that come out constantly almost never disappoint. So I guess a TLDR: Amazing community- would not trade it for the world.

falconcat2000

Dedicated Member
VIP+
oHungry
oHungry
VIP+
Ratings
47 2
i basically played a server called *this server got me banned from manacube discord* and was kind of tired of it. i then moved to manacube looking for a fun survival server!

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
you know i probably should say how i found it huh

i literally just googled 'parkour Minecraft servers' and i started playing it a lot then found out that i'd played it in 2015 and had quit at some point so... cool i guess?

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I googled 'parkour servers' joined ManaCube, decided I was too sucky at parkour for ManaCube and left. Rejoined ManaCube because of happyheart and switched to skyblock. During March/April I switched to Olympus :D

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
i just searched parkour servers in may maybe? i then did some droppers to begin with then took an interest into pk. Now i have 600 hrs, yikes

tylerbub1277

PATRON
tylerbub1277
tylerbub1277
Patron
Ratings
I joined the server a while back to find another server that I could "call home" since a long time server just went offline I guess due to funds. I stumbled upon this one, took a break for a while (you know how games take your attention), came back recently and have been loving the experience and wish I had come back on sooner. Finding communities that draw people back with the sheer "home love" feel is rare, but I have found that community.

Ratings
9 1
I came here because I got banned from my favorite server in May 2020. I used to play here before and I noticed I still had my rank so now I'm back.

Ratings
I was actually looking for parkour servers cuz I was bored af. I toured the servers and found creative. I then found out what world edit was and gave building a try. Its now kinda my favorite thing to do in multiplayer besides anarchy servers which I've given up for now.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So... a little over two years ago, my ex and I wanted to surprise our friend on her birthday by letting her choose a server to play on together. My friend chose Manacube- specifically Olympus. Since then, I've been on every single game mode (though I dislike parkour, kit PVP, and factions). I still sometimes talk to Kayla and Hallow- who are both friends from Season 1. Ahhh... I still remember the days before they were promoted. Good times :)

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
One day, i though... Man, I wanna do some parkour. So I opened Google, typed "minecraft parkour servers" and joind the first one. Manacube. I dont regret it.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
A friend recommended ManaCube creative to me...I thought, "Well, why not? H is getting extremely boring anyways." So I tried creative, and I haven't gone into h since!

Last edited:

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
I didn’t choose mana cube. Mana cube chose me.