Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Notice: i wrote this on a forum post but I wrote something completely different than what was asked so I decided to make my own :)

Here's my answer:
Tbh, I've never met a more kind, accepting and loving community like this. It may have only been 10 months since I've joined this server but I've made so many friends, lost some too ofc, but that just taught me to be a better person and it improved myself. Manacube itself as a minecraft server seems tightnit, everyone knows everyone. Compared to some very large server which people play with maybe a few friends and random people they'll never see again. Here you just see the same people again and again making it easy to make friends. Makes me feel settling.

At one point after I grinded aether for few months, I kinda took a break and played a lot of other servers. After popping in here and there I realized how much I missed playing with everyone. Now since the past many months I've been playing as much as I can, and im glad for all the people that are my friends and that have talked to me even if it was a just a "hi" or "how are you".

I dont deny, there are flaws with the server but thats what makes it perfect. It also showed me how much work is actually being put in the server voluntary. Idk why but that just draws me in more

Lately I've been considering whether or not I should apply as a staff member so that I can get even more part of the community and gain experience of fellowship and leadership and help those that have helped me in the past.

Apart from all that, I've generally improved a lot in terms of knowledge over different aspects of minecraft. This includes motivation, dedication (parkour), and working together as a team while having patience in the mean while (kitpvp, which is less laggy for me suddenly, yey!. Its truly amazing how much a community and game can change u

Ik this do be kinda deep but everything I said I really mean :d. I hope everyone has a great day/night.

(Ps I listened to very emotional song while writing this so I was in the feels lol)

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
When I first joined Manacube, I thought it was simply another parkour server that I could practice on, but boy was I wrong.

Joining in late 2018, a server that I basically grew up with didn't have enough funding to continue, so I had to say goodbye to that amazing community that taught me so much about the game, and general life lessons. I played the parkour gamemode on Manacube for a good... 2 weeks? then gave up and searched through the other gamemodes the server had. Islands was where I went to first. I spent an hour playing, asked for a bit of help, and got scammed immediately. I left Manacube after that, which was in January of 2019, and I joined again in August. This time, I wanted to not give up so easily. I started playing Islands everyday, and quickly became known in the community. I met a great friend very early on, who is still one of the best people I've ever met online. My friendship circle grew, and I ended up becoming very close with 4 people who I still talk to today. I applied for staff in December 2019, got rejected, then left Manacube for two months, before coming back in February and re-building the relationship I had with the small community. I wish I had never left, because it was awful to feel like a stranger in a gamemode I spent so long playing. I applied for staff again in April, and was accepted as an Islands Helper.

Manacube is my favourite Minecraft server. I enjoy all of the gamemodes, as each community is so different and amazing. There are players who obviously make it difficult sometimes, but there are so many more that are just enjoyable people to be around. Staffing manacube has made me so much more confident, which is something I really needed to improve on. I have had so many amazing experiences on this server, and ofcourse not every moment is positive, though the good ones outweigh the bad ones drastically. I play manacube because I just love it.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I love manacube so much <3
Almost as much as the community <3

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
it has only been 8 months since i joined, and the warm and loving community is the only reason i stay. not gonna lie, the server always lags and has bugs and stuff, and if the community wasnt here, id prolly switched to another prison/parkour server. the community always brings me joy and happiness, which makes me actually enjoy my playtime. <3

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I play here because I staff here.
Also because Manacube is epic and I met a lot of close friends on parkour (granted almost all of them don't play anymore :cringe: but I've met some new people who I like). I just like parkour because if I get bored of playing I can build maps or if I get bored of building maps I can play maps, or I can judge them, or I can just go to factions and be entertained with how funky factions chat is.

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Thanks for the responses yall. We may have had different experiences but what we all have in common is that we love manacube and its community

Kuduva

Ratings
65 7
Honestly, it's something diffrent. I play 3 servers: Aether, Parkour, and KitPvp. Most servers have one of them, but never all 3, and usually it just sucks or is a weird layout. Also, I love the economy. It's the only MC server i've ever spent money on, and I don't regret a thing. However, grinding it out and getting cubits without buying is soooo satisfying!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Honestly, Skyblock is what made me join. Nonetheless, the community and the amazing people I met on here made me stay!

I joined back in September 2019, I played Oasis all the time. Then personal stuff happened and I left after 6 weeks of playing.

I joined back in December 2019. I saw elite being released and it looked like a cool feature. Nontheless the continous non-cooldown on /shout made me annoyed with the server and I ended up leaving again in mid-January

Eventually lockdown happened around March. In March the new skyblock season was announced! I got so hyped and played the new season for 5 monts straight. I have applied for staff a few times over time as well.

A long story short:

Thanks to everyone that I met here and that im still close to in this moment of time <3

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
My friend introduced me to ManaCube in July. I had been playing H and it wasn't very appealing — ManaCube was extremely appealing. I haven't played any other servers since.

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
My friend introduced me to ManaCube in July. I had been playing H and it wasn't very appealing — ManaCube was extremely appealing. I haven't played any other servers since.
Pretty much the same with me but I was searching for parkour servers because it interested me then. Now I play parkour all the time xD

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I liked ManaCube when I arrived because it had a close smaller community feel to it when it’s actually pretty active and decently sized. If you’re willing to put yourself out there you are guaranteed to find your people which is really great! I’ve met so many friendly faces on Mana that it ultimately convinced me to stick around and serve the community when I showed up wanting to be a casual player.
Now I’ve spent over $2k here and idk how to feel about that