Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
104 3
Hi, i was just wondering what the reason was you play olympus, like whats the reason you stay? Personally i just love the community, i like the gameplay, i like the grind. But the main reason im here is just to have fun with chatting with everyone. And i love grindy games :) What about you??

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
back when i played oly, it was bc i liked grinding at first, then i got bored so the reason became the people. later i switched to parkour to meet even new people, and honestly i made quite some memories there. i was lucky enough to meet @worsh :love:

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
I don’t main olympus but I honestly used to afk my cactus farm in s3 for easy rankup but since they devalued cactus I tried playing s4 but it’s a lot of mining for a rankup so I just gave up.

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
Hi, i was just wondering what the reason was you play olympus, like whats the reason you stay? Personally i just love the community, i like the gameplay, i like the grind. But the main reason im here is just to have fun with chatting with everyone. And i love grindy games :) What about you??
Not many people do anymore, do they

Attachments

Awpinq

Awpinq
Awpinq
Ratings
13 20
The Two Reasons I Mainly Play ManaCube Are

1.) The Way It's Ran, How It Operates
2.) The Staff + Player Community

These Two Things Are Incredibly Difficult To Find A Balance On When Looking For Servers, But ManaCube Has Exactly That. The Way The Staff Properly Handle Situations, Keep Things In Order, And Also Help Out The Community Is Not Likely To Be Found Elsewhere, And The Supportive, Fun, Interactive Playerbase Gives Off A True Sense Of Community Which Makes You Keep Coming Back To Play. Overall Can Say It Is My Favorite Server I Have Ever Played, And It Has Been A Great Time For Me On The Network So Far! Hope You Stick Around.

JimSue

VIP
JimSue
JimSue
VIP
Ratings
I guess it's the satisfaction of how ranking up and rebirthing / ascending brings. It's also fun to talk in the chat with other players while mining, makes mining less of a chore.

illiterate_

PATRON+
illiterate_
illiterate_
Patron+
Ratings
52 8
I personally stay to chat with all the friends that I have made on the server! I do enjoy the grind as well, but even through the mining burnout, I stay for the people :)