Why earth is the least toxic of all realms?

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
Best Realm Creative?
You're all wrong
The only eligible realms for best are:
Parkour: the OG and basically the entire reason manacube hasn't died.
Islands: another OG, of which used to be the most popular realm (before skyblock from mineville came along).
Skyblock: It kinda replaced islands so it has to get recognition for that
Prison: has a unique gamemode and a unique prestige and is overall just unique and has a few nice players like LimitedTwix
KitPvP: the only gamemode with good pvp
Factions: the game isn't dead after almost no one caring about it, and its also another old-gamemode realm and would be fun if I actually wanted to play it

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
You're all wrong
Islands: another OG, of which used to be the most popular realm (before skyblock from mineville came along).
Prison: has a unique gamemode and a unique prestige and is overall just unique and has a few nice players like LimitedTwix
Factions: the game isn't dead after almost no one caring about it, and its also another old-gamemode realm and would be fun if I actually wanted to play it
none of those are the best u twit the best is hub and kitpvp is 1 of the least played realms as far as I have seen mostly bc almost everyone who goes on there gets banned by manaray for cheating even tho they didn’t cheat and islands is boring I’ve been playing It a bit recently it was fun at the start but it got rlly boring after the first 10 hours

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
First of all, Kitpvp is eligible because it actually has a good pvp system, regardless if manaray bans everyone. As you said, islands is boring, and so that's why we need a reset and an update (kinda like how earth got one).
yes but earth needed a reset because there was almost no one ever playing it islands always has people on it even if they are afk islands is boring cos the community only talks abt living ducks and never talks abt how to proeprly cook them

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Have u ever even been on islands? people are pretty much begging for an update at this point, and the only reason islands is boring is cause everyone already did everything. I suggest that you do your research the next time you want to talk about something.
P.S. Noone talks about ducks, and maybe you should think about why u have twice as many negative ratings than positive on forums.
yes i have played islands i sold u 128 heads spider heads that was u yes 1 mil per stack?

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Skyblock exists and is similar to islands from what I know

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
Skyblock exists and is similar to islands from what I know
Yeah I’ve played both they are pretty similar
They ARE similar, but with some differences
Islands has drowned in boss room
Skyblock boss is better ( I think)
Skyblock has the better enchanting and /kilton updade
Skyblock has slayer regions
Skyblock has Isles
Skyblock has more accessible items
Islands is easier cause people give you stuff
Islands is less toxic
Skyblock has a better spawn and a starter island packed with stuff
Islands has 1 island with some stuff and water surrounding it
/ah isn't dead on skyblock
Islands has better warps because is likes are rarer there and since theres less people, good islands are usually at the top, instead of hidden somewhere.
So basically if they were to have and islands-skyblock merge, it would be skyblock with sell/buy chests working when the person who placed them is online

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
They ARE similar, but with some differences
Islands has drowned in boss room
Skyblock boss is better ( I think)
Skyblock has the better enchanting and /kilton updade
Skyblock has slayer regions
Skyblock has Isles
Skyblock has more accessible items
Islands is easier cause people give you stuff
Islands is less toxic
Skyblock has a better spawn and a starter island packed with stuff
Islands has 1 island with some stuff and water surrounding it
/ah isn't dead on skyblock
Islands has better warps because is likes are rarer there and since theres less people, good islands are usually at the top, instead of hidden somewhere.
So basically if they were to have and islands-skyblock merge, it would be skyblock with sell/buy chests working when the person who placed them is online
Very good points but they are extremely similar

Hana_Ren

VIP
Hana_Ren
Hana_Ren
VIP
Ratings
19 8
You're all wrong
I read your review and your reasonings, and I must say I'm impressed. I do agree with some of your points, but I must play devil's advocate and bring up some cons to your list!

Prison & Survival; Considered the most toxic of the gamemodes, according to research and opinions of players. Prison due to the Hades Pit and Peoole complaining when they go into the pvp area and get killed and lose their stuff, and Survival due to the people (In my opinion, I don't think either are bad. I played both, and Mained Prison for a long time, and both gamemodes have great people. MaybeMatthews on Both for sure-)

Islands; Skyblock outranks it by quite a bit, in terms of popularity, general activity and things to do. It's still good, just a B Tier compared to most.

Last edited:

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
Everyone is nice until jcody joins and yoinks everything from pond