Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
Hey guys, I know this is a little random but I decided to come back to manacube haha. I decided to take a break for two years to focus on my studies (in the UK we have a levels which is a pain) and seeing that I've finished I've decided to start off skyblock again xDD. I have always enjoyed skyblock, and especially on manacube because of its fun community and I have definitely missed it!!

My god so much has changed over the course of the two years I have left xDD. All off a sudden profiles have been added and there is a brand new lobby, and so much more!!! Luckily, the good thing is that most of the commands are still the same so I remember them. Also, my svas are worth a decent amount, as opposed to it being worthless when I last played xD. Dacon and his team have done a good job haha. It's a shame that most of the people I knew have left (for example slime, Tyler...) but I guess everyone moves on.

Anyway, I guess you will be seeing me more often in the server. I know this is a random post xD.