Why is auto jump a bannable offense?

Ratings
Im just curious, why is auto jump bad? I literally use it so my slow iron farm can get me money, do i have to purchase a rank before I can be allowed to be AFK, do I NEED to PAY THE SERVER so that I can NOT BE ON THE SERVER without getting in trouble.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The AFK timer is there to prevent system resources from being unnecessarily taken up, as well as to drive players towards the store which is how they are able to keep the server up. You could always actually be there, or just buy VIP which is honestly rather cheap.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Im just curious, why is auto jump bad? I literally use it so my slow iron farm can get me money, do i have to purchase a rank before I can be allowed to be AFK, do I NEED to PAY THE SERVER so that I can NOT BE ON THE SERVER without getting in trouble.
Also, sometimes the server becomes full, and they rather have players that are actively playing on the server, instead of afk ones. Also, any afk macro/auto jumper is bannable, because of several reasons. You can be on the server, but they want you to be active, and not take up unnecessary room.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
To add on to @WingsOfFire17 and @MCBYT its stated specifically in the manicure rules;
"AFK Machines
Any means to avoid the AFK kicker are not allowed and may result in ban.
[VIP] rank or higher bypasses the AFK kicker

Auto Fishing/Auto Clicking/Macros
Using AFK macros is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, Auto Fisher, Auto Mining, Auto Sell (Any macro that can automate a task)

Chat macros that automate tasks such as answering questions or welcoming players are allowed."

Part of it MrSirDB is to maintain the advantages you pay for as a VIP or higher, Another factor is that it can be used to complete quests on survival which falls under the "(Any macro that can automate a task)" which is where it is most pertinent to survival. Also for survival it may mimic the affect of afk pool which are not allowed as well all know. Also for other parts of the server such a Parkour amount of "jumps" is a leaderboard statistic.
To answer your question yes, yes you do have to pay to people to afk here and I know it can seem sucky but along with VIP+ (the cheapest and best rank) you get things like ./fly ./nick , colour codes for signs as well as 2 ancient keys a month.

Also you haven't been given a ban for auto-jumping have you MrSirDB???? :(

Hope this helps a little
- Raptor

Ratings
To add on to @WingsOfFire17 and @MCBYT its stated specifically in the manicure rules;
"AFK Machines
Any means to avoid the AFK kicker are not allowed and may result in ban.
[VIP] rank or higher bypasses the AFK kicker

Auto Fishing/Auto Clicking/Macros
Using AFK macros is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, Auto Fisher, Auto Mining, Auto Sell (Any macro that can automate a task)

Chat macros that automate tasks such as answering questions or welcoming players are allowed."

Part of it MrSirDB is to maintain the advantages you pay for as a VIP or higher, Another factor is that it can be used to complete quests on survival which falls under the "(Any macro that can automate a task)" which is where it is most pertinent to survival. Also for survival it may mimic the affect of afk pool which are not allowed as well all know. Also for other parts of the server such a Parkour amount of "jumps" is a leaderboard statistic.
To answer your question yes, yes you do have to pay to people to afk here and I know it can seem sucky but along with VIP+ (the cheapest and best rank) you get things like ./fly ./nick , colour codes for signs as well as 2 ancient keys a month.

Also you haven't been given a ban for auto-jumping have you MrSirDB???? :(

Hope this helps a little
- Raptor

Yes I have, unfortunately, I dint know about the rules and I had done it several times prior, I am very poor compared to the server, and I needed money, i didn't see any problem with jumping a lot. The thing is I know the server wants to keep ranks special, but when i need to pay $25 to be AFk, i get a little annoyed

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Yes I have, unfortunately, I dint know about the rules and I had done it several times prior, I am very poor compared to the server, and I needed money, i didn't see any problem with jumping a lot. The thing is I know the server wants to keep ranks special, but when i need to pay $25 to be AFk, i get a little annoyed
Also, you might have just been unlucky. Sometimes the survival server can be full, but at other times, it can be while a small amount of people. Sometimes you might get kicked, and sometimes you won't. I understand your frustration, but if I were you I'd make sure to read all of the rules before playing on any of the other gamemodes, because some things can be pretty specific to manacube.

Best,
Wings

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
There are ranks cheaper than $25, such as the 30 day vip subscription, or permanent vip for $12.50.
You do not need to pay money to be afk - Sure, ranks let you afk for longer, but members can still go afk.
Cubits can also be used for ranks (in-game currency) which not a lot of servers have.

Ratings
Also, you might have just been unlucky. Sometimes the survival server can be full, but at other times, it can be while a small amount of people. Sometimes you might get kicked, and sometimes you won't. I understand your frustration, but if I were you I'd make sure to read all of the rules before playing on any of the other gamemodes, because some things can be pretty specific to manacube.

Best,
Wings
I literally have been AFK farming for nearly a week, so when this happened, with NO WARNING, i got pretty frustrated

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
That sucks man, I understand it can be frustrating being banned for stuff like that but afk jumping falls under macro territory regardless. Try appealing you ban here: https://manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

Best of luck hope to see you back soon
- Raptor

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
Hi, I'd just like to mention that players with no rank can afk for roughly 6 hours without being kicked by the afk timer (unless you lag out, server reboots, or the server is full and a ranked player joins). Things like auto reconnects are allowed, which help with afking alts and such.