MVP
VIP+
VIP
ThatGuy354
ThatGuy354
MVP+
Ratings
49 23
Islands is somewhat of a "parody" of skyblock, well with a few notable additions.

-It has a incredible group of people that are on it.

-It really isn't that hard to rise up the ranks and become respected (took me 2 weeks)

-It has a great premise and many well made features, and runs pretty well on just about all computers

So YOU need to join it and help make it the staple of the manacube server!

TrueEnigma

Ratings
36 1
For me, I love the challenge it presents with Skyblock falling off sucks and I feel more of a penalty because of it.. with water you can survive it and be just fine. I do love the group of people I play with it does help and make it a pleasant time while on the server.

RozaThePanda

Mod+
Moderator+
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
142 4
I do appreciate the islands community. Most servers on manacube have the best communities I’ve been in. I’ve just fallen in love with skyblock and it’s community and I can’t see myself leaving that for islands anytime soon. Also, just going to point out that falling off the island on skyblock won’t kill you like pauloismeo said. It will just poison you and then tp you back to where you fell off.

Have a nice day,
Roza

Calari

MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
147 6
I just really started my islands experience and haven't died to water poisoning or hunger yet. xD
I forgot the IGN but someone really nice gave me bread before I was heading to my doom. <3
Ever since I tried to play more on Islands and hollowed out my island so far.^^
... whilst keeping an eye on chat. ;)
I can't say that islands is the best YET, but I might be able to ... at some point? ^^
Cu all in game <3 Calari

ThatGuy354

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
ThatGuy354
ThatGuy354
MVP+
Ratings
49 23
Ok why did this post get responses out of nowhere
btw the community is dead there now, everyone quit, and the economy is basically busted, the gap between the top 5 people and everyone else is insane

TrueEnigma

Ratings
36 1
Ok why did this post get responses out of nowhere
btw the community is dead there now, everyone quit, and the economy is basically busted, the gap between the top 5 people and everyone else is insane

Well like any server there is a gap when economy takes place.

I got on to learn all the different aspects there is to islands gameplay. I have always played survival until this islands server.

Lesening how to effectively make grinders, farms, then turn to automation.

Yeah it's hard to catch up to the top guys but it's a challenge worth aiming for.

I try to learn from everyone I can, Mak has shown me a few tricks, that has increased my overall production.

Like others it's the chase that gives the rush I was looking for.

I always try to pass the knowledge down to newer players and show them a few tricks to close the gap as much as possible.

Huskiez

MVP+
Huskiez
Huskiez
MVP+
Ratings
TO BE HONEST: I joined the server for Olympus prison server, not for islands but when checking out all the different servers I took a liking to islands. Something about the amazing community and the fact that its not too busy or too quiet ever. You can have conversations and there isn't too much chat spam ever!. Skyblock and other servers get too much some times xD But I love being friends with everyone, helping them out and stuff always a good thing.

Like people above mentioned before there is absolutely no challenge in climbing ranks. There isn't really any need for that especially with the friendly community of islands. We try our best to make everyone feel cared and looked after (but not spoilt!)
:p;):)

Ratings
I joined the server for parkour, and definitely not for islands. In fact, I've always hated skyblock. No idea why, but I did. Either way, I was trying to get some hours on other servers and I found out that it was actually really fun to go back to my roots and do some survival stuff. I've played since 2012, and it's nice how they keep innovating these types of things and I really enjoy playing on these servers to play with people.

Aozori

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Aozori
Aozori
MVP+
Ratings
Islands is somewhat of a "parody" of skyblock, well with a few notable additions.

-It has a incredible group of people that are on it.

-It really isn't that hard to rise up the ranks and become respected (took me 2 weeks)

-It has a great premise and many well made features, and runs pretty well on just about all computers

So YOU need to join it and help make it the staple of the manacube server!
I am in LOVE with islands ahaha, did not play it at all until manacube