SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Heyo here!

We are not a fan of banning humans as long as they follow the rules/don't try to skirt of the edge. Unfortunately due to the amount of warnings he has received, he is temporarily banned. We understand the inconvenience and recognize that this can be frustrating <3

Please note that no one has bias against him and we do apologise if it seems that way <3
Eek

Chilledgirl2x

Ratings
3 2
Heyo here!

We are not a fan of banning humans as long as they follow the rules/don't try to skirt of the edge. Unfortunately due to the amount of warnings he has received, he is temporarily banned. We understand the inconvenience and recognize that this can be frustrating <3

Please note that no one has bias against him and we do apologise if it seems that way <3
Eek
Is he banned forever? Will he be back?

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Is he banned forever? Will he be back?
Shouldn't be banned forever unless im stupid (which i probs am/might be sleepy too)
And he will be here but idk if he'll be here
if yknow what I mean

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Okay. Just idk what he did wrong..
I haven't looked into it but im sure there's an explanation for it. Please know that staff humans have a reason for why they do things most of the time <3

Anywho time i sleep

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
make an appeal, I’m perm muted for a BS reason but I don’t cry and chat abuse in forums. have a good day pal. I’ll make sure to refer this reply to a staff as it looks like you arebypassing

perm muted,
Zav

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
I am banned forever. The staff here dislike me because I'm different and I stand up to the bullshit they implements. Rules? fucking hell they're stupid watch this n******r they'll ban me for this because I blanked out the middle part. It could be nicecar it could be the n word it could be naggers. If I get banned that's just abuse because it doesn't clarify which n word I used but by record anything with an n that ends with an r has to be the n word with the hard R on it.
‘If I get banned that’s just abuse because it doesn’t clarify which n word I used by record anything with an n that ends with an r has to be the n word with the hard R on it’
You see, the rules state ‘Use common sense’
63B2223A-A5ED-4EF2-8768-8573BA63C5C7.jpeg
I am not justifying your use of the N word, but instead, showing that you lack common sense. I mean, everyone knows what the N word is and if they don’t, they were probably given a warning, just like you must have is reference to the remark gapplegal made in the forum reply above regarding MANY warnings. I myself was given a few warnings but that does not mean I antagonize and abuse my powers in forums. Once again cool down man the staff work really hard and make an appeal when you think you are ready. If you wanna come back just be nice and forget about manacube for a few months and maybe just maybe they will rethink your arrival. Good day

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
‘If I get banned that’s just abuse because it doesn’t clarify which n word I used by record anything with an n that ends with an r has to be the n word with the hard R on it’
You see, the rules state ‘Use common sense’ View attachment 56735 I am not justifying your use of the N word, but instead, showing that you lack common sense. I mean, everyone knows what the N word is and if they don’t, they were probably given a warning, just like you must have is reference to the remark gapplegal made in the forum reply above regarding MANY warnings. I myself was given a few warnings but that does not mean I antagonize and abuse my powers in forums. Once again cool down man the staff work really hard and make an appeal when you think you are ready. If you wanna come back just be nice and forget about manacube for a few months and maybe just maybe they will rethink your arrival. Good day
Ma'am I've never said the n word well unless you count nice, nan, nacho's, nah, no, nap as the n word :/

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
@jayjayrox @Zavman
This is not the place to argue about punishments. Jayjay, if you feel your punishment is unfair you can appeal it and leave it at that. Zav, thank you for trying to help but egging on situations is not appreciated either.

https://manacube.com/appeal/

Status
Not open for further replies.