Why Vote For Me

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
My Promise Of Change
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
-Chat Filter; Will Be Made Less-Strict. Like It Used To Be
-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-
-Events; Cubit Prizes, Less Lag, And Skill-Based Competitions Only
-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-

-Monthly Keyalls; Giving Every Player The Chance To Win Is My Main Goal, The Keys WIll Be Seasonals

-Fixing It All; With Large Amount Of Bugs We Deal With, I Can Dedicate Days With Devs, To Fix Each Bug

-Suggestions; The Players Are What Makes ManaCube, So I Will Listen To You

-Staff Salaries; Being Part Of Our Staff Team Requires Training And Trust, I WIll Give Out Salaries To Mods and UP.

-New Gamemodes; Obviously ManaCube Needs Something New, I'll Do A Poll To Find The Most Wanted Server

-Shorter Seasons; Most Gamemodes Die Off After A Few Months, Shorter Seasons = Activity & New Players

-Cubits Updates; Ways To Get Cubits, No Longer In Store; Events, Giveaways, Reporting Bugs, Useful Suggestions
-Reporting Bugs; Whenever A Player Reports A Major Bug, They Will Receive Cubits Based On The Severity.

My Opponents Weaknesses
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacon; Takes This As A Joke, False Promises, And Just Lacks The Real Intentions
<-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~->
Dacon; Experienced, But Outdated, If You Want Change Fray From Him
<-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~-><-~->
Laney; Hater, Always Intends To Be Mean-Spirited, And Isn't Good With Developer Things
Casey; Sole Intention, Is To Destruct ManaCube, Don't Let Them Win, If You Like Mana
Cherilyns; Too Boring, Not Serious About Running This Server Into Anywhere But The Ground

Last edited:

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
I do take this seriously and all my promises are not false; you on the other hand... “staff salaries” how will that be funded, staff being paid will just be jerks and not take it seriously because think of it like this, staff do this not because they get paid but because they helping out the community. I don’t see any point in giving out salaries as they don’t complain, maybe cubits.

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
I do take this seriously and all my promises are not false; you on the other hand... “staff salaries” how will that be funded, staff being paid will just be jerks and not take it seriously because think of it like this, staff do this not because they get paid but because they helping out the community. I don’t see any point in giving out salaries as they don’t complain, maybe cubits.
Staff will be forced to be good, if they aren't they lose the salary, and its not like its 50k a yr,

Savvo

ELITE
Savvo
Savvo
ELITE
Ratings
I’m so confused what is this whole election thing?

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I shall win and Dadcon has no idea about my computer smarts. And he got banned from discord. (im a hal student)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
VOTE FOR LANEY IM DA BEST I GIVE YOU FREE TITLES AND CUBITS.