Why won't it let me plant my seeds?

Ratings
So I've been farming and planting seeds but for some reason, it won't let me plant seeds on some random blocks and I don't know why. I've claimed the land and hoed the ground. I have no idea what might be the reason for it not letting me plant the seeds. I'm also pretty new at the game.

I'm also not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum so very sorry if I have no idea where to put this.

a picture:
Screenshot 2020-10-11 181456.png

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Dear somethingvicky,

So seeds need multiple things to grow including water, plowed land, and light. From the screenshot you presented I believe this is due to the light level around your seeds. If you increase your light level you should be able to plant seeds where you used to not be able to.

If this does not work then there may be something else in play. Good luck with planting your seeds.

Ratings
Dear somethingvicky,

So seeds need multiple things to grow including water, plowed land, and light. From the screenshot you presented I believe this is due to the light level around your seeds. If you increase your light level you should be able to plant seeds where you used to not be able to.

If this does not work then there may be something else in play. Good luck with planting your seeds.
tysm I'm really a noob at thiss