3 Its very easy to get money

Duo

PATRON
dduoo
dduoo
Patron
Ratings
110 3
This thread is old, but you can easily join by doing /earth from anywhere in Manacube.
I also play on Earth, and if you're a new player I can help you out! :)

Duo

PATRON
dduoo
dduoo
Patron
Ratings
110 3
I am a very new player, I joined just a few minutes ago! And yes, help would be needed for a newbie like me.
While I can't log on now, as it's late for me (but when I do I will give you some useful items), here's what you can do:
- Join or create a town:
For new players it's more recommended to join a town than to create one, as being part of a town introduces you to all the game mechanics in a more orderly fashion.
- Do your tasks:
/tasks shows tasks that you can complete in order to get task crates, which give rewards!
- Check your prestige:
/prestige is the most important leveling factor. It gets harder but the reward also gets bigger.
- Participate in events:
When you see that an event is starting soon, don't be shy! You may check when events are happening by doing /events and if interested in one, typing /warp (event name, e.g: pond).
- Open crates:
Open crates available to you in /cow.

Big money comes from grinders. Setting up a grinder with many spawners is the way to get money consistently. However this comes later on.

As you play and interact with members in your town you will find more natural ways to enjoy your game. Have fun on Earth!