Why you should redeem your kits, every single day.

Would you be interested in a similar thread, but about Gary?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
This will be a long post, so bear with me LOL.

Recently I sat down and was curious as to what the maximum potential for kits are, throughout the entire season. In this thread, i'm gonna break down each kit, a short description and show how much sweet sweet loot you can receive if you redeem them everyday. (For kit VIP - MVP+)

(Disclaimer -- The statistics may be a little bit off, as this is assuming you redeem the kits the second they are ready, 24/7, for 365 days.)

Kit VIP -
Kit VIP provides you with some starter tools, blocks, food, and minerals.
If you redeemed this kit, every day, for an entire survival season, you would get a total of -

23,360 Blocks of Oak wood
23,360 Blocks of Stone
23,360 Exp Bottles
23,360 Cooked Chicken
23,360 Grass Blocks
11,680 Diamonds
365 Diamond Pickaxes (No enchantments)
365 Diamond Shovels (No enchantments)
365 Diamond Axes (No enchantments)

Kit VIP+ -
Kit VIP+ is basically a little better version of VIP, which includes armor.
If you redeemed this kit, every day, for an entire survival season, you would get a total of -

(Note, tools have Unbreaking II and Efficiency II, Armor pieces have Unbreaking II and Protection II)

365 Diamond Pickaxes
365 Diamond Shovels
365 Diamond Axes
365 FULL SETS of Diamond Armor
23,360 Exp Bottles
1,825 Golden Apples

Kit MVP -
Kit MVP is a useful kit for pvp as it has Enderpearls and an increased amount of Golden Apples. It's armor is slightly better than VIP+

(Note, Pickaxe has Efficiency IV, Fourtune I, and Unbreaking III, Armor pieces have Protection III and Unbreaking III, Sword has Fire Aspect I, Sharpness IV, Unbreaking III)

365 Diamond Swords
365 Diamond Pickaxes
23,360 Exp Bottles
2,920 Golden Apples
4,380 Enderpearls

Kit MVP+ -
Kit MVP+ is more of a qol kit, as it gives you custom ce's, more exp bottles, beacons, ect.

365 Small Money Pouches
730 Success Magic Dust (25%)
365 Rare Enchantment Books
365 Randomization Scrolls
70,080 Exp Bottles
2,920 Emerald Blocks
365 Beacons

PHEW !! That is a lot of Kits!!
Now, I will be doing the same calculations but with elite /gkits. At the end, I will provide a list of every reward combined to show what the total would be if you were elite and redeemed your kits every, single, day.

/kit Elite
/kit elite gives you a useful set of armor, an IG, and a buildwand.
If you redeemed this kit, every seven days, for an entire survival season, you would get a total of -

(Note -- Armor Enchantments: Protection IV, Unbreaking IV)

52 FULL SETS of Diamond Armor
52 500 Use Buildwands
52 Iron Golem Spawners

/gkit Slayer -
Kit Slayer is essentially a pvp starter kit. It contains useful armor, weapons, and Golden Apples.
If you redeemed this kit, every five days, for an entire survival season, you would get a total of -

(Note - Armor Enchantments include : Protection V and Unbreaking V. Sword Enchantments: Fire Aspect II, Sharpness V, Unbreaking V. Bow Enchantments: Flame II, Power V, Unbreaking V)

73 FULL SETS of Diamond Armor
73 Diamond Swords
73 Bows
2,336 Golden Apples

/gkit Miner -
Kit Miner provides tools for mining, and adequate armor.
If you redeemed this kit, every five days, for an entire survival season, you would get a total of -

(Note, Armor Enchantments include: Protection IV, Unbreaking IV. Pickaxe Enchantments: Efficiency VI, Fourtune VI, Unbreaking VI.)

73 Diamond Pickaxes

/gkit Grinder -
Kit Grinder provides the player with a sword which is heavily equipped with enchantments, and has the highest looting level in the game.

(Note - Sword Enchantments Include -- Fire Aspect II, Looting VII, Sharpness V, Unbreaking II)

73 Grinder Swords

/gkit Mystery -
Kit Mystery provides the player with a multiple items which can be different things depending on Luck!

73 Mystery Tools
219 Mystery Money Pouches
73 Mystery Spawners

/gkit Spawners -
Kit Spawners provides the player with an additional 5 mystery spawners.

365 Mystery Spawners

OKAY!! ALL DONE!
Now, below is a list of what you can get, combined, from every kit, every day, if you are Elite or have unlocked the specialty kits Via the webstore :

(Note, I did not include specific enchantments on this list)

23,360 Blocks of Stone
23,360 Cooked Chicken
23,360 Grass Blocks
11,680 Diamonds
140,150 Exp Bottles
1,168 Diamond Pickaxes
730 Diamond Axes
730 Diamond Shovels
511 Diamond Swords (Including Grinder Swords)
73 Bows
928 Full Sets of Diamond Armor
7,081 Golden Apples
4,380 Enderpearls
365 Small Money Pouches
2,920 Emerald Blocks
365 Beacons
73 Mystery Tools
438 Mystery Spawners
52 500 Use Buildwands
52 Iron Golem Spawners

My reason for making this forum post was simple: people underestimate the usefulness of pre-elite kits, and are often forgotten about. I wanted to post this and show there IS money and value to these kits, and if you pay for them why not use them?

Regards from hurting fingers,

Java

Last edited:

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
One of the most informative posts I think I've ever seen on the forums. Top stuff Java was an interesting read, hardest thing about redeeming kits is having an organised storage space for them.

Raptor

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
me still trying to figure out how to count past 20:

Ratings
13 2
This will be a long post, so bear with me LOL.

Recently I sat down and was curious as to what the maximum potential for kits are, throughout the entire season. In this thread, i'm gonna break down each kit, a short description and show how much sweet sweet loot you can receive if you redeem them everyday. (For kit VIP - MVP+)

(Disclaimer -- The statistics may be a little bit off, as this is assuming you redeem the kits the second they are ready, 24/7, for 365 days.)

Kit VIP -
Kit VIP provides you with some starter tools, blocks, food, and minerals.

23,360 Blocks of Stone
23,360 Exp Bottles
23,360 Cooked Chicken
23,360 Grass Blocks
11,680 Diamonds
365 Diamond Pickaxes (No enchantments)
365 Diamond Shovels (No enchantments)
365 Diamond Axes (No enchantments)

Kit VIP+ -
Kit VIP+ is basically a little better version of VIP, which includes armor.

(Note, tools have Unbreaking II and Efficiency II, Armor pieces have Unbreaking II and Protection II)

365 Diamond Pickaxes
365 Diamond Shovels
365 Diamond Axes
23,360 Exp Bottles
1,825 Golden Apples

Kit MVP -
Kit MVP is a useful kit for pvp as it has Enderpearls and an increased amount of Golden Apples. It's armor is slightly better than VIP+

(Note, Pickaxe has Efficiency IV, Fourtune I, and Unbreaking III, Armor pieces have Protection III and Unbreaking III, Sword has Fire Aspect I, Sharpness IV, Unbreaking III)

365 Diamond Swords
365 Diamond Pickaxes
23,360 Exp Bottles
2,920 Golden Apples
4,380 Enderpearls

Kit MVP+ -
Kit MVP+ is more of a qol kit, as it gives you custom ce's, more exp bottles, beacons, ect.

365 Small Money Pouches
70,080 Exp Bottles
2,920 Emerald Blocks
365 Beacons

PHEW !! That is a lot of Kits!!
Now, I will be doing the same calculations but with elite /gkits. At the end, I will provide a list of every reward combined to show what the total would be if you were elite and redeemed your kits every, single, day.

/kit Elite
/kit elite gives you a useful set of armor, an IG, and a buildwand.
If you redeemed this kit, every seven days, for an entire survival season, you would get a total of -

(Note -- Armor Enchantments: Protection IV, Unbreaking IV)

52 FULL SETS of Diamond Armor
52 500 Use Buildwands
52 Iron Golem Spawners

/gkit Slayer -
Kit Slayer is essentially a pvp starter kit. It contains useful armor, weapons, and Golden Apples.

(Note - Armor Enchantments include : Protection V and Unbreaking V. Sword Enchantments: Fire Aspect II, Sharpness V, Unbreaking V. Bow Enchantments: Flame II, Power V, Unbreaking V)

73 Diamond Swords
73 Bows
2,336 Golden Apples

/gkit Miner -
Kit Miner provides tools for mining, and adequate armor.

(Note, Armor Enchantments include: Protection IV, Unbreaking IV. Pickaxe Enchantments: Efficiency VI, Fourtune VI, Unbreaking VI.)

73 Diamond Pickaxes

/gkit Grinder -
Kit Grinder provides the player with a sword which is heavily equipped with enchantments, and has the highest looting level in the game.

(Note - Sword Enchantments Include -- Fire Aspect II, Looting VII, Sharpness V, Unbreaking II)

73 Grinder Swords

/gkit Mystery -
Kit Mystery provides the player with a multiple items which can be different things depending on Luck!

73 Mystery Tools
73 Mystery Spawners

/gkit Spawners -
Kit Spawners provides the player with an additional 5 mystery spawners.

365 Mystery Spawners

OKAY!! ALL DONE!
Now, below is a list of what you can get, combined, from every kit, every day, if you are Elite or have unlocked the specialty kits Via the webstore :

(Note, I did not include specific enchantments on this list)

23,360 Blocks of Stone
23,360 Cooked Chicken
23,360 Grass Blocks
11,680 Diamonds
140,150 Exp Bottles
1,168 Diamond Pickaxes
730 Diamond Axes
730 Diamond Shovels
511 Diamond Swords (Including Grinder Swords)
73 Bows
928 Full Sets of Diamond Armor
7,081 Golden Apples
4,380 Enderpearls
365 Small Money Pouches
2,920 Emerald Blocks
365 Beacons
73 Mystery Tools
438 Mystery Spawners
52 500 Use Buildwands
52 Iron Golem Spawners

My reason for making this forum post was simple: people underestimate the usefulness of pre-elite kits, and are often forgotten about. I wanted to post this and show there IS money and value to these kits, and if you pay for them why not use them?

Regards from hurting fingers,

Java

or you couldve just said that you can previewkit all kits which says the same

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Wow, that's all I gotta say, I mean I don't think my kit VIP is very useful, to be honest, and I don't have any gkits.

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
or you couldve just said that you can previewkit all kits which says the same
Hey Brood!

This post was more about explaining how effective your kits would be if you claimed them daily, not recapping what was in them. I actually used /previewkit to get a lot of the information I used here!

Java

Linkey

PATRON+
Linkey
Linkey
Patron+
Ratings
53 1
This is absolutely insane!!!! Great work Java!!!