• Meh - id play manacube again if i left

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mxdvr

Banned
Ratings
11 6
1. Bans - as most of you have seen, lots of known players have been banned over the past months whether that is to being falsely banned due to manaray or over some kid accusing you of ban evading as someone else who has recentley banned.
2. Manaray is bad, just facts
3. Barely any staff listen properly to what your saying and they just go with what others say aka minimods - Aside from Quick, ly man <3
4. Ban appeals - when you appeal for a ban, how many people have actually been accepted back into the community after being banned whether that is falsely or not, its been over a few months since i was banned and guess what im still being told i need more time before im being unbanned which is dumb in my opinion.
5. Your literally paying for Dacons vacation - STOP

Ratings
wheres your proof pal
1. Bans - as most of you have seen, lots of known players have been banned over the past months whether that is to being falsely banned due to manaray or over some kid accusing you of ban evading as someone else who has recentley banned.
2. Manaray is bad, just facts
3. Barely any staff listen properly to what your saying and they just go with what others say aka minimods - Aside from Quick, ly man <3
4. Ban appeals - when you appeal for a ban, how many people have actually been accepted back into the community after being banned whether that is falsely or not, its been over a few months since i was banned and guess what im still being told i need more time before im being unbanned which is dumb in my opinion.
5. Your literally paying for Dacons vacation - STOP
I can type more than 6 reasons why to play manacube :cool::cool:

Ratings
1. Mana fairies
2. Active playerbase
3. There’s a lot of players
4. There’s a lot of people on
5. Farm is good
6. Gustav Calculator
Yes
1. Mana fairies
2. Fun lms event
3. You can talk in chat
4. Really good looking chateffects from crates
5. You can /hug
6. Awesome non-toxic community of KitPvP players

bailt

Ratings
9 3
1. Make new friends
2. Non toxic community
3. Active
4. 200 ping (+0.5 block reach)
5. Good anticheat bans cheaters
6. Non toxic community
7.Active

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
as a pk player, there arent that many reason to play at all, let alone good reasons. the general playerbase is toxic af and the rankup system is completely broken, making other rankup servers better for parkour. i play because my friends play and i like the general format and stuff and i have history on the server. if i were a new player however i would go elsewhere

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
236 90
Reasons why manacube can suck sometimes :
-Toxic community
-Sometimes inactive depends which minigame
-Server Crashes
-getting kicked during events
-cheaters should be permabanned no matter what
-earth sucks at this moment and The leaderboars is kind of useless
-custom worlds arent rewarding enough
-earth is way too much p2w because of the op armor and weapons

Ratings
as a pk player, there arent that many reason to play at all, let alone good reasons. the general playerbase is toxic af and the rankup system is completely broken, making other rankup servers better for parkour. i play because my friends play and i like the general format and stuff and i have history on the server. if i were a new player however i would go elsewhere
Ok ok im here to help you.
Why parkour is worth playing.
1. You can make awesome internet friends.
2. You can have fun.
3. You can switch between parkour level.
4. You can clear your pocket to buy rank on it
5. There is an awesome staff team that makes sure people will not break rules in any circumstances.

Ratings
Reasons why manacube can suck sometimes :
-Toxic community
-Sometimes inactive depends which minigame
-Server Crashes
-getting kicked during events
-cheaters should be permabanned no matter what
-earth sucks at this moment and The leaderboars is kind of useless
-custom worlds arent rewarding enough
-earth is way too much p2w because of the op armor and weapons
Sounds like problems that every server have

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Ok ok im here to help you.
Why parkour is worth playing.
1. You can make awesome internet friends.
2. You can have fun.
3. You can switch between parkour level.
4. You can clear your pocket to buy rank on it
5. There is an awesome staff team that makes sure people will not break rules in any circumstances.
im sorry, but you have plainly never played pk for any large amount of time. its like pvp: its only fun when you are good at it, and becoming good at it is a very tedious process that isnt that fun. i can have far more fun on other servers (watch me get banned for advertising lol), parkour is not extra special in that regard. and i dont know what you mean by "you can clear your pocket to buy rank on it". the ability to waste your money on a server where there are almost no benefits of having ranks higher than vip is not a good reason to play it.
oh and the staff team is not awesome. not by a long shot, but thats a different matter.
Sounds like problems that every server have
yeah, but no. most servers dont have these kinds of isues.