Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Meh - id play manacube again if i left

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KermitDontLikeU

Ratings
22 6
I was perm banned for posting a link to a meme / opinion news video.
Anyone who wants a link to it can join me on Discord!

Mana is trash. They COULD have warned me, they COULD have muted me for a month, but nope!
Permanant ban, and after appeal was instantly denied, I was told I couldn't appeal again for a year.
Of course, by then all the SVAs in my inventory will be gone forever.
A month of my life wasted on a trash server run by soulless robots.
Let's go Brandon!
Make America Great Again!
Make Minecraft Great Again! Play on a different server!

I was a nice person, and very helpful to a lot of people. I poured my heart out to people who pretended to care, but who only truly care about your money. Since I don't have money and was foolish enough to admit it, I was nothing to them.
Money is what they care about. They don't give a squirrel fart about the players.

The ONE bad thing I did there was slightly grief a guy's ugly cobblestone cube he built next to my main base. He had a little house there, and the floor was quartz, so I replaced it with powdered snow and a very deep hole with lava at the bottom. Later I saw him chatting and realized he was 8, so I felt bad because I got him with 2 traps, and so my VERY LAST action on Manacube was to go over to him and apologize, and give him a bunch of stuff. Go ask him, his name is Dinohunter8776 or something similar.

I loved Manacube, so much so that after 5 people told me I should apply for helper, I seriously considered it.

It saddens me that freedom of speech means nothing there. Where were the mods when I first started, and a few days into it was ganged up on in chat by people who said aweful things to me and insulted my dead mother?

I think someone at Manacube had it out for me, and I was banned not for anything offensive, but because one of the staff got offended personally.
Not one single player was offended by what I posted, and I know FOR A FACT from watching views on that page that only 2 or 3 people actually visited that link, and the viewcount increase doesn't even prove they followed my link.

Perm ban for that. One of those people told me the video was funny and not offensive at all.

I want to thank Manacube for banning me. I might never have played on another server. I might never have started learning to set up and run my own (which is surprisingly easy, though time-consuming).

Heck, I was even planning on spending IRL money at Manacube once I got a job. I'll have one by the end of next week, thank goodness I won't be wasting my money to support Dacon's player grinder.

That's what Manacube is, one big player spawner farm to generate cash. Good business idea, but cancel culture rules the roost, and freedom of speech means nothing, and the players mean nothing if their spent isn't enough to satisfy the hunger of the money machine. Fake morality is why I was banned. Fake morality and fake people looking for reasons to be insulted.

GG VenomousLemon and the rest, I hope you really enjoyed banning me. I'm sure you got off on it. Probably waited in the shadows hoping I would mess up, and looking for a reason to get rid of me.

You cut me off from 99% of all my friends, and I'm sure that makes you just glow with joy.
I know it's only a business, selling imaginary things to real people for real money. It's a brainwashing method to loot wallets.
It works amazingly well. Give people a sense of belonging to a community, only to have them realize the community is a cult devoted to sacrificing money for pixels and worthless ranks that should be much cheaper aside from typical human greed.

It warms my heart to know that none of you will ever get a penny of my money. I was about to gear myself with expensive SVAs too, since I have few bills and will have spending money and not many other hobbies. Perhaps Heaven intervened, and got me away from your little pixel version of North Korea. I feel free now, and will be sure to mention Manacube when I start reviewing servers on Youtube.

Toodles!

[CENSORED]
You need help bro aint no way your broke ass is spending this much time writing a whole ass essay on a two year old thread over manacube, bro fr said 99% of his friends are from manacube

Last edited by a moderator:

Derfnorf the Digger

ELITE
Derfnorf
Derfnorf
ELITE
Ratings
You need help bro aint no way your broke ass is spending this much time writing a whole ass essay on a two year old thread over manacube, bro fr said 99% of his friends are from manacube
Yeah, I don't trust people IRL, too many shady toxic fkers. I type fast, so I only spent maybe 3 minutes writing that, and I'm only posting it here so it takes longer to be removed. IGAF what you think bro, I'm just venting here. No need to be a prick, unless you just can't help yourself.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, fuck manacube, i'm out

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
533 98
I was perm banned for posting a link to a meme / opinion news video.
Anyone who wants a link to it can join me on Discord!

Mana is trash. They COULD have warned me, they COULD have muted me for a month, but nope!
Permanant ban, and after appeal was instantly denied, I was told I couldn't appeal again for a year.
Of course, by then all the SVAs in my inventory will be gone forever.
A month of my life wasted on a trash server run by soulless robots.
Let's go Brandon!
Make America Great Again!
Make Minecraft Great Again! Play on a different server!

I was a nice person, and very helpful to a lot of people. I poured my heart out to people who pretended to care, but who only truly care about your money. Since I don't have money and was foolish enough to admit it, I was nothing to them.
Money is what they care about. They don't give a squirrel fart about the players.

They wouldn't even unban me for 1 day to give away my stuff to others so it wouldn't all be destroyed and lost. Nope! Fk u Derf!

The ONE bad thing I did there was slightly grief a guy's ugly cobblestone cube he built next to my main base. He had a little house there, and the floor was quartz, so I replaced it with powdered snow and a very deep hole with lava at the bottom. Later I saw him chatting and realized he was 8, so I felt bad because I got him with 2 traps, and so my VERY LAST action on Manacube was to go over to him and apologize, and give him a bunch of stuff. Go ask him, his name is Dinohunter8776 or something similar.

I loved Manacube, so much so that after 5 people told me I should apply for helper, I seriously considered it.

It saddens me that freedom of speech means nothing there. Where were the mods when I first started, and a few days into it was ganged up on in chat by people who said aweful things to me and insulted my dead mother?

I think someone at Manacube had it out for me, and I was banned not for anything offensive, but because one of the staff got offended personally.
Not one single player was offended by what I posted, and I know FOR A FACT from watching views on that page that only 2 or 3 people actually visited that link, and the viewcount increase doesn't even prove they followed my link.

Perm ban for that. One of those people told me the video was funny and not offensive at all.

I want to thank Manacube for banning me. I might never have played on another server. I might never have started learning to set up and run my own (which is surprisingly easy, though time-consuming).

Heck, I was even planning on spending IRL money at Manacube once I got a job. I'll have one by the end of next week, thank goodness I won't be wasting my money to support Dacon's player grinder.

That's what Manacube is, one big player spawner farm to generate cash. Good business idea, but cancel culture rules the roost, and freedom of speech means nothing, and the players mean nothing if their spent isn't enough to satisfy the hunger of the money machine. Fake morality is why I was banned. Fake morality and fake people looking for reasons to be insulted.

GG VenomousLemon and the rest, I hope you really enjoyed banning me. I'm sure you got off on it. Probably waited in the shadows hoping I would mess up, and looking for a reason to get rid of me.

You cut me off from 99% of all my friends, and I'm sure that makes you just glow with joy.
I know it's only a business, selling imaginary things to real people for real money. It's a brainwashing method to loot wallets.
It works amazingly well. Give people a sense of belonging to a community, only to have them realize the community is a cult devoted to sacrificing money for pixels and worthless ranks that should be much cheaper aside from typical human greed.

It warms my heart to know that none of you will ever get a penny of my money. I was about to gear myself with expensive SVAs too, since I have few bills and will have spending money and not many other hobbies. Perhaps Heaven intervened, and got me away from your little pixel version of North Korea. I feel free now, and will be sure to mention Manacube when I start reviewing servers on Youtube.

Toodles!
[CENSORED]
Hi Derfnorf. I feel your pain, how much money you spent on ManaCube, and then were perm-banned for a year. But I hope that you will get unbanned soon or reduceding your ban period <3

Good luck! and we hope to see you soon on Survival again <3

Last edited by a moderator: