ELITE
Ratings
93 5
Wifi Modem
/plot v Repuloh
Hard Difficulty
65 Jumps
5 Checkpoints
(Due to public demand, i have buffed the starting area of the course since the start was "a bit too easy".)

2019-12-02_11.20.09.png

2019-12-02_11.20.18.png

2019-12-02_11.20.33.png

Last edited:

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The theme is definitely original, I can't find any similar wifi/modem/router/internet-based maps.

The build could be a bit better, it's accurate and the color palette is good enough but I think that a bit more shape could help it out; right now, it looks pretty blocky, and something as simple as rounding the top corners/edges could make it look a lot nicer. Maybe add some ventilation on the side, as well.

The parkour was very fun, and it's suitable for a hard in difficulty and length. Nicely varied too, so well done!

Overall, I'll give this a +1, but I really do think you should try to improve the build just a bit. Regardless, I still enjoyed the map a lot. Good job, and good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
The theme is definitely original, I can't find any similar wifi/modem/router/internet-based maps.

The build could be a bit better, it's accurate and the color palette is good enough but I think that a bit more shape could help it out; right now, it looks pretty blocky, and something as simple as rounding the top corners/edges could make it look a lot nicer. Maybe add some ventilation on the side, as well.

The parkour was very fun, and it's suitable for a hard in difficulty and length. Nicely varied too, so well done!

Overall, I'll give this a +1, but I really do think you should try to improve the build just a bit. Regardless, I still enjoyed the map a lot. Good job, and good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3
I have now made the changes you asked for. Thank you

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

I'm happy to inform you that your map has been accepted! The theme is somewhat original as we don't have any maps with this exact theme yet, but we have a few similar ones. The build is well done, and is accurate to what the real life thing looks like, the parkour also fits the difficulty you're going as well as the length, it's also well varied and the checkpoints are spread evenly throughout the map!

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit your map, I hope to see more from you in the near future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.