Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So... this is the first build I've done on creative. I've been on and off with it, haven't really been able to get it done. I don't really like the placement of the tree, and it could be thicker, but I'm not really sure how to make it look thicker?? I'm hoping to add lots of these trees, so maybe have a few different kinds then just use copy paste? also the mountain isn't looking so good... I want to add a river, so that's why there is a random ditch. Really, I'm just going for a nice landscape, tho I might have to merge some plots but that would mean clearing the progress I currently have... and I really don't want that to happen because it may not look like it, but I've worked REALLY hard to get where I am now. Also, I do want to have this submitted to be graded, but I have zero ideas for a structure build... plus I'm trash at structures- (have you seen my houses?!)
./p h StormySkiesYT to view! (I think... idk i have lots of plots shush)

1580129008222.png

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Yes, it looks really good! I like the tree. Maybe try to terraform the mountain a little by hand, cause now you can clearly see it's done with w/e. gl :))

Ratings
It's looking good so far!
I'd suggest replacing the logs you're currently using with the ones with the bark texture on all sides, it makes it look more clean and realistic than seeing the inside of the log :)
Also using /b bb ( blend ball ) will smooth your terrain, hand smoothing always helps as well :)

BBOpruts

Banned
Hmm, me again then is it..

Ill have to think up another pretty open theme for this month, though it seems that YY photographers are very thin on the ground these days eh?