2019-03-25_19.34.44.png
2019-03-25_19.34.55.png
2019-03-25_19.35.20.png

Username: MCBYT
Map Name: "WIPEOUT!"
/plot h MCBYT 1
Medium map.
29 total jumps.

The original was only normal and slime jumps, now I've added ice, soul sand, ladder, and wall jumps. I also added a fair bit of detail to the build including the Wipeout! logo (hanging above the finish), a commentator booth, and an audience sitting in bleachers on both sides.

Ratings
I think there is already a wipeout map, im not certain though, which is a shame because i really like this! Parkour is pretty diverse but maybe you could add vines, brewing stands, cakes, etc? Good luck!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I think there is already a wipeout map, im not certain though, which is a shame because i really like this! Parkour is pretty diverse but maybe you could add vines, brewing stands, cakes, etc? Good luck!
I didn't see anything in the parkour list, but I could be wrong. Cake parkour makes me hate my existence, but vines and brewing stands are definitely possible, I'll try them out when I get home. Thank you for the ideas!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey MCBYT, I'm putting this into reviewing because we need to talk about using redstone circuits in maps. Next time I or another map judge are online, please ask to talk, because pistons (and TNT cannons for that matter) aren't really allowed in maps.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hey MCBYT, I'm putting this into reviewing because we need to talk about using redstone circuits in maps. Next time I or another map judge are online, please ask to talk, because pistons (and TNT cannons for that matter) aren't really allowed in maps.
I have asked in the past, Shinxray told me (whilst making my GameBoy map) that redstone was allowed, while AlfieJay has said the opposite. The TNT cannon in my other map never actually fired TNT, it only activated slime blocks, and after I realized that launch blocks could be added, I removed that as well. I can edit out the redstone entirely if needed.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I have asked in the past, Shinxray told me (whilst making my GameBoy map) that redstone was allowed, while AlfieJay has said the opposite. The TNT cannon in my other map never actually fired TNT, it only activated slime blocks, and after I realized that launch blocks could be added, I removed that as well. I can edit out the redstone entirely if needed.
Removing it is best, because even if it is "allowed" it can cause lag and in general is not encouraged.

Keep in mind you only have 2 days, eek!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey MCBYT, glad to tell you your map has been accepted.

The theme is original, since there aren't any maps with a similar theme. The build is decent, it looks a lot like WIPEOUT! and the audience is a nice touch, the dirt on the outside looks a little plain, maybe mix some coarse dirt in with it? The logo at the end also looks good. The parkour is also decent, it's a bit short for a Medium but it's fine. While it's true that you see a type of jump once and then not again, I get that it's the point of the game and the map so it's fine.

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
After nerfing a bit because I found an exploit, I will change your map to an easy, the map was already pretty easy and short for a medium, but it's just even more easy with the exploit patch I did, so I think it's better as an easy map.

Status
Not open for further replies.