JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
As (non of you know) Anbu recently made a few posts begging for someone to post a forum post about how much they hate him.
Screenshot_20220516-162143_Chrome.jpg

As you can see, a cookie is a HUGE prize and I would never pass up on such offer, soooooo.. I have decided to make the post he admires.

This post is a joke and does not aim to harm any forum member (I still want that cookie tho).

-----------------------------------------------------------

The amazing post of how much I hate Anbu

The ban incident

Anbu is a Manacube member who was banned for hateful behavior. Ever since he has been devastated to get unbanned and prove to every member that he has physically and/or emotionally harmed that he has changed and is very sorry about his behavior.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Anbu's ways of retrieving his access to manacube

Anbu went on his way to post several posts on the forums, updating his status and wishing for staff members to show mercy and/or for the forum members to realize that he has been depressed ever since he got banned.

Anbu would also lie to members telling them that he didn't intentionally post harmful content/messages. But as you may guess, that is cap. There is no such thing as being unintentionally harmful towards other members.

Anbu's ways of getting unbanned did not work out for him.
------------------------------------‐--------‐-------------
Read - Can someone write a forum about how much they hate me?

This exact post was Anbu's last post. Anbu seemed depressed AF (totally not fair depressed) and wanted everyone to see how much people actually hated him.

Several people commented on his past posts saying "You got issues" and being rood to him.

(I will not mention their names cause why not heh :))
COOOOKIIEEEE TIMEE
I want to mention once again that this post is a joke and does not aim to harm Anbu, don't take this next section seriously.

Anbu offered a cookie for the first forum member to make a forum post about how much we hate him. As you may tell, this post is exacly that!

Next part is in a spoiler for obvious reasons, not really......
Personally I don't really hate Anbu. I do find some of his forum actions shitty though. Some of them include: spamming random posts, acting depressed and wanting people to posts forum posts such as this one. Anbu has also lied to members, if you want to prove your innocence find a more convincing way, bud :).

Anbu don't you dare scam me :mad:

THANKS FOR READING THIS MASTERPIECE OF A THREAD :D

Last edited:

AnbuOnline

Ratings
3 4
Few corrections:
Firstly, my hateful behaviour has a back story. should make assumptions if you havent read chat.
They ways of being "depressed" is a joke. depression is a mental illness
name 1 time where i lied

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
Few corrections:
Firstly, my hateful behaviour has a back story. should make assumptions if you havent read chat.
They ways of being "depressed" is a joke. depression is a mental illness
name 1 time where i lied
You said you weren't rude intentionally, I mentioned it in the post