Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrtt

VIP
Barrtt
Barrtt
VIP
Ratings
Hello, I made a map which is a Wishing Well. I wanted an average map so I made it a medium map.

Builder: Barrtt
Map Name: Wishing Well
Warp: /plot home Barrtt 2
Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: 41

Pictures: |
V
Wishing Well Map Manacube 1.png
Wishing Well Map Manacube 2.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Barrtt,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is original, as we do have another wishing well map it is based on the inside of the well and this one on the outside.

The BUILD of your map is ok. It is accurate and good for what you are going for with nice textures. I could see some more details added around the build to make it over the top!

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a medium map, so good job on that! While your parkour had some variance to it, it felt like regular blocks, ladders, and ice were overused. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. Some aspects of the parkour was confusing with lots of unmarked barriers and confusing jumps, try to label these spots and also add directional tools to better further the path.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.