Rejected WolfieIdek Locked appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Your Username: WolfieIdek

Date when locked: 1.5/2 years ago

Why you were locked: Hacking

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before? I have been banned on manacube I think multiple times.

--------------------------------------------------

Why should your account be unlocked? Ok, to start off I was recently unmuted because I want to connect with the server again. The main reason I want to be unlocked is I want to gain mana again and actually be able to be on the top. I'm sure you understand but life on manacube being locked is very boring because all I can do is just play and chat. All I really have to say is all I do on Minecraft is manacube and I'd like to actually be part of the server again.

IPattyI

ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Map Judge
IPattyI
IPattyI
Mod
Ratings
305 10
Hey WolfieIdek,

Your lock appeal has been put into REVIEWING. During this time I and the other staff parkour members will review your punishment, evidence, and appeal to decide whether or not to accept your appeal. This may take some time, so please be patient. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me here on the forums, in-game, or through discord (Pat#8205). Thank you, have a good day/night!

IPattyI

ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Map Judge
IPattyI
IPattyI
Mod
Ratings
305 10
Hey WolfieIdek,

Your lock appeal has been REJECTED. At this point in time, we do not believe you should be unlocked due to the severity of your past actions and lack of prolonged activity. You are welcome to appeal again in a month or more when you believe you really have proven to us that you're ready to be unlocked. Have a good day/night!

Status
Not open for further replies.