World Edit

smithephoebe

Ratings
Hey Everyone
Could we please have some information about what is happening with would edit. Will it be fixed anytime soon.
Thanks stay safe

Skapunk

Ratings
Hi I made a ticket last night it was answered and they asked me to try it now, unfortunatly it still doesn't work and I'm waiting on another answer. so they must be looking at it, but you might have to make your own ticket I'm not sure.

Skapunk

Ratings
This is the latest message I just got on my ticket...

"World edit is currently disabled so that a major bug can be fixed. Will be back very shortly

Best Wishes,
Sunset"

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey!

Yes, above information is right. World edit is disabled while the Devs are working on a fix. If you are in the Manacube discord, keep an eye on the #updates channel to be aware when you can use world edit again. I apologise for the fact that you can't use it right now and hope you're not missing out on too many things. And I thank you and the other players for being patient <3

smithephoebe

Ratings
Hey!

Yes, above information is right. World edit is disabled while the Devs are working on a fix. If you are in the Manacube discord, keep an eye on the #updates channel to be aware when you can use world edit again. I apologise for the fact that you can't use it right now and hope you're not missing out on too many things. And I thank you and the other players for being patient <3
Thank you very much!
Sure I will keep an eye out in the chat. Thank you :)

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
Yes w/e is disabled for a good reason but I feel that either removing it from the Manacube store or giving anyone who has w/e an infinite builders wand in the meantime needs to happen if the fix will not come out anytime soon

smithephoebe

Ratings
Yes w/e is disabled for a good reason but I feel that either removing it from the Manacube store or giving anyone who has w/e an infinite builders wand in the meantime needs to happen if the fix will not come out anytime soon
Haven't thought about things, infinite build wands would definitely be a good alternative for now. But should disable it from shop for now because with it disabled it is seen as scamming...

JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings
If It would get removed, Everyone that bought it should get his/her money back. Or atleast get a good replacement like a voucher for the store.

Skapunk

Ratings
I'm checking the updates every day, a lots getting fixed but still nothing about world edit, we paid a lot of money for this tool and have been without it for too long now, frankly the fact that it's still in the shop and advertised on the server chat is extremely shady and makes me wonder if I've done the right thing spending money here, this needs sorting out NOW... fixed or refund.

smithephoebe

Ratings
I'm checking the updates every day, a lots getting fixed but still nothing about world edit, we paid a lot of money for this tool and have been without it for too long now, frankly the fact that it's still in the shop and advertised on the server chat is extremely shady and makes me wonder if I've done the right thing spending money here, this needs sorting out NOW... fixed or refund.
Yes! They will not do refunds.. They never have and most likely won't make an acception

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey!

I don't think refunds will happen as it is our stores terms of service that we do not refund. We know that World Edit is an important thing, especially when paid for. It will be enabled again as soon as the Devs can work out the bugs that caused it to be disabled <3

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I agree that it needed to be disabled and we are all cool with that. I do think there is something to say about w/e still being promoted in chat without letting people know its currently disabled. On oasis we have had 2 people buying it and 1 person that was going to buy it. Nevertheless, thanks for the hard work on w/e and would love to see it enabled asap.

Kind regards <3

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Hi there! I'm very sorry for how frustrating this is, and I have bought worldedit for myself. The issue with worldedit is that it's very much abusable in survival based gamemodes like skyblock, and the developers have a lot of gamemodes to focus on aside from Skyblock. It's not shady to advertise a feature that will still be enabled in the future. Although I must point out, the servers terms of service does not allow refunds, and chargebacks are a permanent ban from the server, forums and discord I believe. Please be patient with the team, as it will be back very soon! Always watch out for #updates in the discord channel, and soon enough, it should be back! :)

Skapunk

Ratings
Hi there! I'm very sorry for how frustrating this is, and I have bought worldedit for myself. The issue with worldedit is that it's very much abusable in survival based gamemodes like skyblock, and the developers have a lot of gamemodes to focus on aside from Skyblock. It's not shady to advertise a feature that will still be enabled in the future. Although I must point out, the servers terms of service does not allow refunds, and chargebacks are a permanent ban from the server, forums and discord I believe. Please be patient with the team, as it will be back very soon! Always watch out for #updates in the discord channel, and soon enough, it should be back! :)
"Very soon" It's been a month now and they said "very soon" when it first went down, imagine buying a playstation and getting it home and it has a note inside the box saying we're sorry this playstation wont work but we are hoping it will be available "very soon." as this is something that people have spent a lot of money on it really needs to get fixed, or at the very least be transparent and give us some answers about why it's not working, if they are actually working on it, why it's still for sale and when can we realistically expect it to be available to use again. silence only breeds suspicion.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
"Very soon" It's been a month now and they said "very soon" when it first went down, imagine buying a playstation and getting it home and it has a note inside the box saying we're sorry this playstation wont work but we are hoping it will be available "very soon." as this is something that people have spent a lot of money on it really needs to get fixed, or at the very least be transparent and give us some answers about why it's not working, if they are actually working on it, why it's still for sale and when can we realistically expect it to be available to use again. silence only breeds suspicion.
I know it's really disappointing to see this issue still here, but there is nothing anyone can do (excluding admins) except report it - Which I promise you we have.
There are unfortunately other bugs and glitches that may take priority. (Economy breaking bugs for example)
Not to mention the survival revamp has been in high demand lately, so a lot of the attention is on that at the moment.

Skapunk

Ratings
I know it's really disappointing to see this issue still here, but there is nothing anyone can do (excluding admins) except report it - Which I promise you we have.
There are unfortunately other bugs and glitches that may take priority. (Economy breaking bugs for example)
Not to mention the survival revamp has been in high demand lately, so a lot of the attention is on that at the moment.
This only makes me think it wont be fixed any time soon if they are concentrating on other things, sorry but this doesn't help at all, we need an answer to the question of when can we realistically expect to see this working again... something... anything?

NoPoint

Ratings
Hey Skapunk. I'm not sure what Skyblock you play, as I mainly play Oasis, and I, unfortunately, get asked this question a lot. I understand your concerns. And I sincerely apologize for the fact that World Edit is still currently down.

Unfortunately, none of the staff team currently, have much information about World Edit at all. I have stated numerous times in-game, if ANY information comes out about World Edit, that I would make it extensively known to the public. as well as The Administration Team making posts about it in The Discord Announcements Channel, and a noticeable mention when you first log into Skyblock, once it was allowed to be released.

I completely understand your concerns, unfortunately. And I really do hear you out for the unfortunate still disabling of World Edit. The Bug that was happening with World Edit, needs to obviously be completely fixed before rolling it back out to the community.

As I've said both in-game, and now in here. If anything is said about world edit, and the team is able to give the information out. I will spread it, make posts, and ensure everyone is up to date with any current information we have on it, as a staff member, and a player.

The entire staff team hears your consistent concern with world edit, and are dealing with the loss of world edit, just as you are.

We are here for you and will update anything we can to ensure you are fully up to date when something comes out

I ask you kindly to please continue being patient with the Higher Ups as this issue is still in the works of resolving, and they handle numerous major issues on the server on a consistent basis.

Sincerely,
NoPoint.