worldedit

Flame3clipse

Ratings
4 2
mabye you could add worldedit but to use you need to have the blocks you are placing
ex: /set pos1, /set pos2, then you do //set white_concrete but u don't have enough of that you would use if no worldedit so in chat it be like "you do not have enough blocks" and it won't work

or u could make it a VIP+ perk

this is to make building faster pls add

Flame3clipse

Ratings
4 2
and clear areas by //set air
but u cant use for mining cuz it dont give u the stuff u clear
this would be really helpful for especially me cuz both my arms are broken so its hard to build

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Although world edit definitely can be useful, it's really hard to control the permissions. On skyblock it has been used for a while but many glitches/bugs were found. I think they will try to fix it for the gamemodes that it is already in, then maybe consider it for others.
I personally am against world edit overall, but my opinion, and facts, clearly dont matter.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Your opinions and facts matter man, what are you talking about?
They don't care if there are certain pay to win aspects to the game that are disliked by the majority. Another example is the cubits in webstore. There was a poll on discord, and the option to add them never had the lead against not adding them.
This is the same as I am talking about above. Most players would rather there be no world edit, but they keep it allowing for players who have money can much more easily win.
1593133725911.png

WintersXII

PATRON
WintersXII
WintersXII
ELITE
Ratings
just remember things like that can be extremely difficult to place in without having some major bugs or issues and with ss6 how it is right now its best to probably not have that. adding too much like that can be taking away from the survival experience

Dnho

Ratings
38 2
I know this forum has already been replied to, but I wanna add some things of my own. First off, if w/e did exist people could easily exploit it. The most practical way of it being implemented is it being only on your party and you getting/losing the blocks. The problem is that now you could strip mine at insane rates. How I think it could work is it costing money per use. Maybe each block is assigned a value in money and if you edit a block of that value it costs money. Imo, you'd definitely already need to have the block to edit with it so it's convenient and not cheating.

themodking

MVP+
themodking
themodking
MVP+
Ratings
Although world edit definitely can be useful, it's really hard to control the permissions. On skyblock it has been used for a while but many glitches/bugs were found. I think they will try to fix it for the gamemodes that it is already in, then maybe consider it for others.
I personally am against world edit overall, but my opinion, and facts, clearly dont matter.
Why you gotta flex like that? 19k hugs... Jesus...