Would anyone be interested in a warp containing a tutorial for every WorldEdit command/tool?

Evanue

VIP+
Cheekynoodlez
Cheekynoodlez
VIP+
Ratings
Hey, before I begin, I'd like to say that this is my first thread, so if I've missed anything or formatted it wrong, please do let me know!

So, on the Creative server, one of my favorite things has always been helping people learn WorldEdit, and recently, when I was helping someone, they had to leave in the middle of building, so I left them some instructions and advice for the rest of the build, and an idea came to me. What if I make a plot that has a tutorial for every (or almost every) WorldEdit command, and how/where to use them?

I've already built a basic structure for it, just to see how it could be set up so it isn't too confusing, currently its layered in 5 floors, the first floor being basic server info, and basic commands and stuff, you know, like //set and //fill and how to use the wand. Floor 2 would be more advanced commands, Floor 3 would be even more advanced commands, and Floor 4 would be extras, like stuff that most people wouldn't want to use. The basement would contain small example builds and explain what commands were used and how, that way people can actually see the commands in action with other commands.

My biggest worry is whether people would actually want to use it over googling their questions, or if I miss something or make it too confusing, so I was wondering what you guys thought!

Evanue

VIP+
Cheekynoodlez
Cheekynoodlez
VIP+
Ratings
There already is a warp, /warp we
Yes, I've seen /warp we, and /warp help, and /warp worldedit. They're all either unfinished or not full catalogues. They're great for beginners, but I also want to provide help for more experienced players, with stuff such as //generate and mathematical commands and advanced masks, and provide examples of how they work and how they could be used in builds. I've realized this'll take a very, very long time, but I think it would be worth it, as long as when the creative update happens (if it happens), plots don't get cleared.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81
Yes, I've seen /warp we, and /warp help, and /warp worldedit. They're all either unfinished or not full catalogues. They're great for beginners, but I also want to provide help for more experienced players, with stuff such as //generate and mathematical commands and advanced masks, and provide examples of how they work and how they could be used in builds. I've realized this'll take a very, very long time, but I think it would be worth it, as long as when the creative update happens (if it happens), plots don't get cleared.
the topic of the update has been brought up several times and although u do have a good idea, it wouldnt be worth taking the time to do it since 1. creatives dead 2. chances of an upset are slim to none (sadly) 3. if they did by some miracle have an update plots would reset