would i make a good staff?

Alex_Cottier

Ratings
9 4
i like to help people with what they need whenever i can but i don't know if i would be a good staff member
so i don't know if i should keep trying for staff.

please let me know your thoughts.

Etring

MVP
Ratings
28 1
i like to help people with what they need whenever i can but i don't know if i would be a good staff member
so i don't know if i should keep trying for staff.
please let me know your thoughts.
As I have seen you apply before, I think you should really look into the feedback they give you, and make sure you are what they're looking for. Your spirit is in the right place, with your goal being helping people. However, being confident is also important, so never doubt that you'd be a good staff. I believe if you look into feedback, and really show that you want to help, while also putting in effort in the server and being active in the Discord server and on the forums, you'd be a great staff. I also recommend (if you haven't), to try being staff on a smaller server first, to see how things work and what is expected of you.

Good luck if you re-apply in the future!

Alex_Cottier

Ratings
9 4
As I have seen you apply before, I think you should really look into the feedback they give you, and make sure you are what they're looking for. Your spirit is in the right place, with your goal being helping people. However, being confident is also important, so never doubt that you'd be a good staff. I believe if you look into feedback, and really show that you want to help, while also putting in effort in the server and being active in the Discord server and on the forums, you'd be a great staff. I also recommend (if you haven't), to try being staff on a smaller server first, to see how things work and what is expected of you.

Good luck if you re-apply in the future!
i got no feedback -_-

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Well you know from experience I know that nobody is perfect. You should always try your best and always acknowledge the feedback that you get after applying. I believe you could get some more forums activity and Discord activity, that would be something that would definately raise your chances but that's just my opinion, nonetheless, I wish you good luck on your future trials! :)

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Make sure to dm either ranged or Christian after denial. They give great feedback on what they think is best for you to improve on! Goodluck if you decide to reapply :)