Rejected Would u rather-Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hey! As awesome as it is that you're submitting a map, I would encourage you to read this post to get a better idea of what to shoot for in a parkour map, since as of right now this does not match many of the requirements.

Have a great day!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING your map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is semi-original - we do have maps with two roads (BlueVsOrange, RedVsBlue) but I do not believe that we have any maps with two different paths. However, I would recommend changing your theme to one that allows you to have a main build to center the parkour around instead of an idea or gimmick.
Build: The build was nonexistent as the map was just a bunch of floating jumps. When you make a map, try to have it so you can have a central build that matches your theme (for example, a LEGO block build for a LEGO block themed map). Due to the lack of a main build, your map looked pretty messy, which can be prevented by changing the theme.
Parkour: The parkour was the proper length and difficulty to fit that of a MEDIUM map - well done! I liked the gimmick of having two different paths, and I think you did a great job of balancing both paths to be the same difficulty (except for the end, I think the ice path was way easier than the soul sand path, so maybe some balancing changes there). The parkour was pretty repetitive though - try to use a wide variety of blocks like heads, vines, flower pots, lily pads, water, etc. to spice up your parkour a bit! As I said earlier, there wasn't a main build to your map so you couldn't really incorporate the parkour into it, so change that.

I'd love to see more map submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.