• 20 Jumps, 2 Checkpoints

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Heh heh heh nice work although he does seem a little symmetrical if you know what I mean.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Heh heh heh nice work although he does seem a little symmetrical if you know what I mean.
he's a magical pig, he can be symmetrical if he wants >:c

(being serious, wumpus is supposed to be somewhat uniform in shape and i dont think we could do much without staying true to his actual image)

Ratings
This looks really good. It's an original idea, and it's also a bit humorous in a way. I definitely see potential in this. +1 from me.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
This looks really good. It's an original idea, and it's also a bit humorous in a way. I definitely see potential in this. +1 from me.
thank you c:

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello!

I'm glad to say that I will be accepting this map! Firstly, the theme is original, as we don't have any maps revolving around this yet, the build is also well done, but I feel like you could've possibly added more detail. For the parkour, the jumps are well varied, and the jumps and length fit the difficulty you're going for, as well as the checkpoints being evenly spread out + you made it clear on where you needed to go! Well done!

Thanks for taking the time to create, and submit this map. I look forward to seeing more maps from you in the future!

Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.