xDacon - Ahaha. "Ban"ter eh

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
I put a bit of time into this with the help of my friends. They were the ideas and I delivered. Hope you find some use to this (hit me up if you need some more *wink*). Enjoy. XD

http://imgur.com/elgNO3o

(Had to link it as I encountered a problem uploading it)

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I put a bit of time into this with the help of my friends. They were the ideas and I delivered. Hope you find some use to this (hit me up if you need some more *wink*). Enjoy. XD

http://imgur.com/elgNO3o

(Had to link it as I encountered a problem uploading it)
LOL
That's just so good
Im lost for words

Ratings
6 1
So funny! I fell out of my chair, this was amazing.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
I really hope Dacon Actually likes this Ali did put some creativity into this afterall.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Honestly you're all just children going after me after I quit. Everyone exposed the server for what it was and the fact that the MS Paint and horrible art in this is the only funny thing. Good job @AliAliAli

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Honestly you're all just children going after me after I quit. Everyone exposed the server for what it was and the fact that the MS Paint and horrible art in this is the only funny thing. Good job @AliAliAli
Yeah thanks and I see you have a very keen eye. I mean I totally used up my entire day making this Mona Lisa tier drawing/drawings. I totally used a pre-installed program such as Microsoft Paint and I totally am not being sarcastic.

But seriously. I spent like less than 2 minutes on each image. Not a lot of effort was put it. And it was more of a gag kind of thing that my friends gave me the idea for. I was more a vessel to materialize this vision. I only reciprocated what they wanted to see. Honestly if you are going to criticize it then I at least expect something a little more decent. Look properly and realize that such programs cannot ever produce pen pressure controlled strokes. Yes it was a quick drawing. And I probably would have done a better job at expressing the idea if I had spent more time on this. (I wonder if I properly expressed my feelings of 'gratitude'.

P.S make a better version using so called MS paint and I'll happily eat my words. Glad to be of assistance. Let me know if you need some MS paint artwork done. Or even so the so-called other program that I definitely didn't use to make this, also commonly known by Mr.EyeUseMsPaint as Paint Tool Sai (it's a good program and alternative to Photoshop for those who want to do some digital art). So sir/madam/creature/what-ever-the-hell-you-identify-as I hope you enjoy your day, evening or night. Thank you :D

JustConor

Donator
Ratings
11 1
I like this maybe if you could do a better/detailed version of this, it would be awesome.