----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
xdietz2000

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
United States East Coast

What is your Discord username?
Chef#4886

How many hours do you have on the creative server?

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I tend to work the fastest when I work by myself however if there is a clear design in mind I can work with others to complete the build.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
I find that I build the best structures that are within the themes of steampunk, medieval, industrial, aquatic/islands, jungle/tropical, underground, and fantasy. I can build within the contemporary/modern and postmodern or sci-fi areas but they are my weaker building areas. Lighting I also struggle with. Furthermore, I am not one to big build structures or re-craft biomes I build around what the biome gives me but I have built large scale designs before.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
Minimally as i mainly used MC edit b/c i ran servers.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
I work with a couple of friends and we build the majority of what goes into our servers and "People I Know Only" world but i have never been a part of a "professional" build team before

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vXsHFVntNhCXdS0AbzsRLx3YXdXD2FF-

Last edited:

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
I don’t think you have the right skill but I still wish you good luck:)

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Hey dietz,
Thanks for applying to join the Build Team. We have discussed your application and unfortunately we feel that we are not looking for your skillset at this moment in time. Although your application is being denied, you can apply again at any time in the future.
Good luck!