AncientWaterfall_1.png
AncientWaterfall_2.png

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hi there! I have some feedback to you.

I am no map judge so my opinion doesn't affect if the map gets accepted or rejected!

To me the PARKOUR was very short and had a lack of variety in blocks used. There were also parts you couldn't do at all. You can use more blocks for your parkour to make it more interesting!

The THEME is not really original but If you could have executed the build differently than the already existing maps I think you would get past that part!

The BUILD wasn't really that interesting either. If you'd made it much bigger it would have been more interesting. I recommend using more blocks that can blend well in with the ones you've already used to create more depth and texture.

That's everything! Good luck on your map and all your maps in the future!

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there xoJack_,

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME is quite unoriginal, try to look for other themes that haven't been used yet. You can also do the same themes but try to execute them differently !

The BUILD is lacking in detailing and does not have a main build. Please try to eliminate the amount of floating parkour used, and make one main build that you build parkour on !

The PARKOUR fits the difficulty and length of an easy map, but is lacking in variation and only has 1 checkpoint. Try to use different blocks such as fences, water, flowerpots, etc ! Also make sure to make maps in 1.8.9, as some of the jumps were impossible in 1.8.9 !

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.