Ye' broke Elite mine. ruined the perk. Return trench.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Prior to trench being disabled in elite mine, the entire contents of the mine could be sold for 500m$. Now its a total of 50m$ with fortune 35. This is literally not worth it for it resetting every 8 hours.
Vip mine sells for 39m$ every hour and has auto sell. Crappy imbalance.
Revert this change.
There is no way there was approval and community recommendations for this from anyone that actually uses the mine, plays the game, and understands the economy.

What's the point of the community suggestions? Deceit.

Last edited:

TheAlmightyApple

PATRON
TheAlmightyApple
TheAlmightyApple
Patron
Ratings
Prior to trench being disabled in elite mine, the entire contents of the mine could be sold for 500m$. Now its a total of 50m$. This is literally not worth it for it resetting every 8 hours.
Revert this change.
There is no way there was approval and community recommendations for this from anyone that actually uses the mine, plays the game, and understands the economy.
I can completely agree, I was waiting over an hour to get the "goodies" in elite mine to help me push for my rebirth which is 470m, changing the elite mine to have no trench has resulted in getting 50m and lower tps for longer in the server! this is disgusting for an 8 hour wait? let alone there was 2 people within thin mine! change it back to elite mine

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello,

We have only disabled the use of the trench ability in the vip and elite mines. We haven’t touched auto sell or shop or anything that would affect the price. The only impact of our change is that it will take longer to empty the mine as you cannot use the trench effect.

However, it is evident that there is likely an issue with the trench enchantment and we appreciate you bringing this to light. We have now disabled trench fully on aether and atlas while we investigate the impact of trench on money gained. Once we have finished this investigation, we many make adjustments to these mines.

Thanks,
Sunset

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Hello,

We have only disabled the use of the trench ability in the vip and elite mines. We haven’t touched auto sell or shop or anything that would affect the price. The only impact of our change is that it will take longer to empty the mine as you cannot use the trench effect.

This change should not affect the price at all … unless there was a game changing bug that has not been reported … which you seem to imply.

Sunset
It has been reported that when mining in Elite mine with trench you get way more money than without trench. I know that I've reported it at least twice, and I'd like to bet others have too. Don't take me, or us, for a fool as a result of bad communication. This is not a "why you'd wait until now XD" as many bugs have been looked at as being in the past.
It had gotten to the point where I had assumed that it was intentional.
Even QA has admitted to them deciding trench should stay enabled in Elite mine, so I'm sure the conversation of getting more with trench had arrised. arrisened? arosened? come up! had come up

If you'd rather not revert this change, please change the blocks to diamond blocks that are affected by fortune, so that a similar, but lesser, amount of money would be pumped into circulation.

cupidx

MVP+
Cupidlover1010
Cupidlover1010
MVP+
Ratings
im not even elite but this needs to be fixed elite mine is basicaly worth nothing now i can get what elite mine would+more in about 2hours if you ask me id prefer getting 80mil every 2 hours then 50mil every 8