YO THIS SERVER IS AWESOME!!

Ratings
This server is truly indeed amazing. I have played many prison type servers before, but none have ever caught my attention as much as Olympus. I'm a book nerd, and I was really into Roman and Greek mythos about a year ago. To find a server that combines Greek mythology, and a fun alternative to the constant pvp servers, Olympus really takes the cake, in my opinion. I really hope this server continues to evolve and grow as a community. I really appreciate what Dacon, and the rest of staff and contributors, have done for this server and it's players. This is what a Minecraft Server should be!

hoju

dopeium
dopeium
Ratings
Olympus is definitely cool. Won't say it's the most original idea (no hate) but executed fairly well. Takes too much time to grind tho, prison not my thing xD

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
Olympus is definitely cool. Won't say it's the most original idea (no hate) but executed fairly well. Takes too much time to grind tho, prison not my thing xD
I played for 6 hours and had an amazing pickaxe and also completed my Hades rebirth. While it was a grind, it was also fun as it was my first time through the mine levels. I now have 11 hours and I've already made it back to "God" rank and am sitting at 24M. Now I just have to figure out how to start a plot and get some spawners/farms going.

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
105 4
its definetly an amazing server, im slightly addicted to it myself i really like it and there is enough to do, a great community everyone very nice. definetly a good server

Swifhty

MVP+
iiSleepyVibes
iiSleepyVibes
MVP+
Ratings
5 1
I totally agree on this, this prison server is more differently then i used to play and i like the way you have to complete challenges before your can "rebirth" and i'm getting addicted to it as well