yo yo

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
whats up, im Purplye, some of you may know me as Xcyals. it's currently 2am on a school night as i'm writing this, but i'm bored and banned, so why not talk to the community? so i guess we should start from the beginning. I created my account in 2020, although I've been around actively playing on console since 2012. Got a computer "for school" and decided I wanted to play pc. "yeah mom so a 2080 Ti is gonna load google docs REALLY QUICK!" (imagine) Anyways, I had previously been into pvp on console, and tryed servers time to time. Getting into java, I looked through tons of KitPvP servers on those server list things online, coming up to mana after several other servers. Yeah, it was cool and all, but I kept on playing other servers such as prac and etc. I would visit time to time, and eventually get hooked. And that's where I'm at now. I play prac servers, and apply it into kitpvp on mana. Right now I'm banned, and it's a long story that I won't release until staff decide come to a conclusion on the appeal.

Anyways, onto real life. I'm 16 years old, work at a walmart, and I am OBSESSED with cars. I own 2 Miata's (one track car, one daily driver) that I worked hard for and bought myself. I love everything from fixing them myself to driving them. This sounds hella far-fetched, but my dream is to be a race car driver. Why live a normal life style, sitting behind a computer all day, when you can be doing something you love and make A LOT for doing it. Follow your dreams, don't live a normal plain life following in others footsteps. Ight but yeah server is cool, community is cool, pretty much thats all ask me questions pls : )